(2016 Update) Altura Photo Rubber Eyepiece Eyecup for CANON Rebel T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XTi XSi XS SL1, CANON EOS 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 300D 100D
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOTE: For camera models with large fold out, swiveable LCD screens - using an eyecup may prevent you from opening and closing your LCD screen freely. Please consider this before placing an order.
- Altura Photo Rubber Eyecup (CANON 18MM) for Canon Digital SLR Cameras. Comfortable ergonomic rubber design. Easy Installation.
- Altura Photo Rubber Eyepiece Eyecup for CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XTi XSi XS), CANON EOS (1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 300D) + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- (2016 Update) Altura Photo Rubber Eyepiece For Canon
- The Altura Photo Rubber Eyepiece for Canon has been updated for 2016 with a tighter and secure fit on your camera.
- All Altura Photo products include a 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are not happy with your product for any reason, we will take it back for a full refund.
- This rubber eyepiece links eye to camera for improved viewfinder optics. Easily upgrade your camera eyepiece in seconds. Unique self locking mount system keeps eyecup securely in place. The eyecup rotates to accommodate both right and left eyed shooters. Works great for blocking out ambient light. A great accessory for every photographers kit!
- Compatible with:
* CANON EOS 1100D, 600D, 550D,500D, 450D, 400D, 300D, 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, D60, D30
* CANON REBEL T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, XTi, XSi, XS, 1D, 1D MK II
- New Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Features special saw tooth pattern edges. Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Great value for your money. Reusable and long lasting. No more paper towel and tissue waste.
- Extremely handy! Keep one in your office, home office, laptop bag, camera bag and car.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
Top Customer Reviews
The articulated screen of the D5100 does, as mentioned in the product specs, collide with the eyecup, necessitating removal of the eyecup from the camera in order to swing the screen out or back in. While this is not such a big deal, my example broke as a result of this frequent on/off action. It still works-- just a little piece of plastic along one side broke, causing it to fit more loosely.
Overall, I like the eyecup, especially if the WD-40 trick might work. Hang on a sec. I'll go try that now. I'll be right back.
OK, the WD-40 helps, but the rubber is still a little resistant to turning. I rolled back the eyepiece, reversing its concavity to allow access to the ring about which it rotates and applied the WD-40 with a cotton swab. For me, it was still a little too sticky. I think I'll try some graphite lock lubricant and see if that works.
UPDATE: After a few days, the WD-40 kicked in and the cup rotates pretty easily. Definitely an improvement over the way it came. I like the eyecup and use it all the time. It seals out ambient light and prevents distracting reflections in the viewfinder.
Meanwhile, here's the executive summary:
* Reasonably comfortable.
* DOES rotate.
* Screens out ambient light effectively.
* Rotates, but very stiffly.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit right over the eyepiece on my Nikon 7100. I was worried that I would have open camera. This eyepiece give me a better view when I wear glasses. Not a flimsy piece of material. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Cheryl Milliner
Fits right and more comfortable than the stock eyecup. Comes off a bit easier though.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I really like it, I really do. But you cannot open and rotate the screen on the t4i. I actually have to remove the eye cup. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amy R. Beebe
Slips off pretty easily.
Every time I take the camera body out of the backpack or carrying case the eye-piece has slipped off. Read more
Very well designed and constructed. Very comfortable eye cup. Do note that it won't work for photographers who wear glasses, otherwise a great product!Published 10 days ago by Phil Sutphin
Purchased this for my Nikon D7200 camera, fit nice, works well. I use it with out my glasses to set up and take macro photographs, and needed to block the light from outside in... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer