Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Update International (IC-1800W) 12" Countertop Ind..." and save 48% off the $394.29 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.18 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Update International (IC-1800W) 12" Countertop Induction Cooker
|Price:||$213.25 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel ceramic top induction cooker use magnetic waves to heat food
- Its compact size and portability make it exceptionally versatile and allow you to place it virtually anywhere in your kitchen
- Features push-button operation and a temperature range of between 140 degree to 464 degree fahrenheit
- 1800-watt, 120 volt induction cooker; great way to quickly and safely cook a variety of food
- Measures 15-1/2-inch length by 12-inch width by 4-1/4-inch height
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This stainless steel ceramic top induction cooker use magnetic waves to heat food as opposed to open flame or heated coils and the ranges themselves, even on full power, safe to the touch. Its compact size and portability make it exceptionally versatile and allow you to place it virtually anywhere in your kitchen. It also features push-button operation and a temperature range of between 140 degree fahrenheit and 464 degree fahrenheit. 1800-watt, 120 volt induction cooker. Great way to quickly and safely cook a variety of food. Measures 15-1/2-inch length by 12-inch width by 4-1/4-inch height.
Top customer reviews
I'm using mine primarily for boiling water, but I would think that this would be more of a limitation if
you used this to actually cook food with this. If you were cooking eggs for example, the bits in the
center of the pan would get much hotter than the bits around the edges of the pan.
I cannot say that this unit does not work, it does, it is just that it doesn't seem to work very well.
I feel that it is misleading to have a unit described as an 11 or 12 inch unit when only the inner 4 inches
seem to heat up. And I verified that this is not my pan. If I shift an 8" or 9" stainless steel pan a few
inches to either side, the 4" of bubbles stays centered in the middle of the cooktop, it does not stay centered
in my pan.
I don't know if this is a limitation of all of these 1800W units or not, but I do find it misleading that so little of the
cooktop actually seems to transfer energy into the pan. Other than that the unit seems well built, but it just
does not transfer energy over a wide area. It seems like all of the induction cooktops I see don't explain how
big the actual induction coil is on the unit, so for all I know, they may all suffer from this limitation. It just seems
that a 12" cooktop should have a coil larger than 4".
Knowing what I now know, I would not have bought this unit.