|Item Weight||15.02 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.5 x 9.7 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||3018|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||CNC 3018 Pro|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Upgraded Version 3018 Pro CNC Router Kit, Mcwdoit GRBL Control 3 Axis DIY CNC Engraving Machine, Wood Plastic Acrylic PCB MDF Milling Engraver with Offline Controller, CNC Router Bits, 300x180x45mm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ♞【Upgraded Version CNC 3018 Pro】 WE DO IT ! New Control Board -- Integrated Driver Chip + Fixed Heat Sink + External Fan + Sturdy Casing to extend the life of the control board, Self-contained short circuit protection, Not easy to damage.
- ♞【Easy To Install】 Download the English manual and software: https://bit.ly/2JdpR5y Some components and core components have been assembled. The CNC3018 PRO machine is very easy to install, stable structure, take only about 20 minutes to assemble.
- ♞【Offline Controller】Great for beginners. Upgrade from 128MB to 1G Capacity. Main advantages: 1,can operate without connect the computer; 2,Included SD card reader to write into the root directory G-code files or NC file; Support Manually adjust X, Y, Z axis location as engraving starting point, manually open or close spindle.
- ♞【Wide Application】Suitable for carve wood, plastic, acrylic, PCB CCL, soft metal like copper and aluminum and other materials, but can not carve hard metal, jade and other very hard texture of the items.The package include all parts of the mechanical parts and Install instruction and software( electronic control board, stepper motors, frame, power supply and so on ).
- ♞【Quality After-sales Service】 12 Months. We offer you the Best & Professional service, if you have any questions, please contact us firstly, we will always help you. And If our products have any problem, we promise help you within 24hrs. Thank you!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Please let us know if you are NOT familiar with CNC, our team will assist you to master how to use this 3018Pro engraver. Thank you!
- Frame Materials: Aluminum + PF
- Frame Size: 40*33*24cm (15.7*13*9.4″)
- Effective Engraving Area: 30*18*4.5cm (11.8*7.1*1.8″)
- Power Supply: Output 24V, 5A
- XYZ Stepper Motor: 12V, 1.33A
- 775 Spindle: 24V, 0-10000 rpm
- This machine for a full set of spare parts, shall be installed by the buyers.
- This 3018pro cnc router kit only comes with spindle engraving.
- Software used to create Gcode: Carbide Create, Artcam, MeshCam, Fusion360, Inkscape and so on.
- Comes with a paper manual and a USB flash drive, which contains the control software. If you don't get it, please download it from the link we provide.
Spindle Motor Works
- 775 Spindle can engrave on wood, bamboo, plastic, acrylic, MDF, PCB and soft aluminum.
- 775 Spindle can cut through thin woodboard, bamboo, plastic, acrylic, MDF, PCB.
Grbl 1.1f Software Controller
Please check the video - About how to install CH340 driver and use Grbl software.
- Speed: 0-1000 represents the ratio, not the actual speed value.
- Please let us know if you fail to install the CH340 driver on Windows 10.
Offline Manual Controller - Operate without connect the computer.
- Imported File Format: *.nc, *.ncc, *.ngc, *.tap, *.cnc;
- Use USB cable to connect computer and offline manual control for file transfer;
- Do not use offline manual control and software control at the same time.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I guess if you make it work too hard the chipboard will catch on fire so just beware
The included software installed easily on my Windows 10 PC and worked with the included USB cable without problems.
After my first couple test carves ( What can I say? I HAD to try it out right away! ), I got a bit geekier and losened all of the mounting points, and rebuilt it on a recently machined marble counter top so that I knew I was starting with a flat surface. I shimmed the uprights on the gantry so that they were also flat with the counter top ( I used the included flat-stock wrenches as the shims to ensure level with the counter and the same height ), and after tightening down the gantry, I ran the still slightly lose aluminum table all the way to negative Y limits and positive Y limits, securing the mounts that were at limit in both situations to ensure that the mounts kept the table square. I ran the spindle to the corners of the table and measured the distance between the bit I had installed and the table. I adjusted the table guide rails as much as I could and tightened them down. It was almost completely level (within a couple thousandths ) Next step, I may punch shims out of transparency sheets and reset the table mounts to account for the difference. For now, I used a flat end mill to plane some MDF as a waste board, giving me a "machine flat" work surface ( made a big difference engraving designs across 6" of Al. ).
The new control board ( grbl 1.1 compliant ) is covered ( the old one was not ) and includes a fan. Both boards have connections for a laser attachment. Both boards have open connectors for the offline controller, homing/end stops (easy to find on Amazon and appear to be really easy to wire), and for a touch plate for Z zero setting. The laser attachment will be somewhere in the $100-150 range. The stop switches should be less than $10 ( though you'll have to make your own mounts ). The touch plate is also less than $10.
So far, I've done 3D relief carvings on MDF and maple, engraving in Al bracelet stock. Next, I've ordered a laser head to attach and I'm looking forward to trying that out with the also included laser grbl software. With good leveling, it should be easy to carve PCBs similarly ( there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube for that as well ).
I'm looking forward to trying the laser, particularly for vaporizing coating on metals in a negative photolithography fashion, allowing me to electro-etch metal plates, jewelry, etc.
If this machine is assembled without attention to level and adjusting, the results might not be perfect. But, the design itself, without a lot of geeky adjusting, will get you pretty close. With a little more attention, like I described above, it's a pretty solid entry-level machine, and can give some professional looking results on soft materials within the limits of the work dimensions ( pretty big compare to previous generation machines ).
In short basically i feel like no software provided and only came with a driver. also the added cutting bits no info to their angle of cut and size. Had to use a vernier caliper to try figure it out
This piece if garbage would get out of sync, trip up on itself and almost never give me the graphic that i told it to carve. RUN - RUN FAR AWAY