[Upgrade Version] Read 2 Cards Simultaneously, UNITEK Aluminum USB 3.0 Multi-in-1 Memory Card Reader for CF/SD/TF Micro SD/MD/MMC/SDHC/SDXC for MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro - 4ft
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$45.00 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 3.0 Multiple Card Reader: Fast Data/Files Access and Transfer Rate Super-Speed (5Gps) / High-Speed (480Mbps) / Full-Speed (12 Mbps). Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 / 1.0
- 2 Card Slots: The card reader supports for simultaneous use of any TWO of the card slot. Truly Plug & Play and Hot swapping capability; LED indicates activity status
- 3-Port Card Reader Slot: Support SDHC, SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC (UHS-I), Micro SDXC (UHS-I) and CF Type I/MD/MMC; Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings
- Portable Design: The card reader with new and portable design could saves space and takes advantage of two-side concave grooves for easily putting in and taking out your memory card
- What We Offer: 1 x USB 3.0 3-in-1 Card Reader, Cable Length - 120CM ( 4 feet, 48 inches) , 1 x User's manual, 2-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and email support
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item [Upgrade Version] Read 2 Cards Simultaneously, UNITEK Aluminum USB 3.0 Multi-in-1 Memory Card Reader for CF/SD/TF Micro SD/MD/MMC/SDHC/SDXC for MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro - 4ft
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ocean Technology LLC||WEME||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB||USB 3.0|
|Item Dimensions||2.24 x 2.44 x 0.59 in||4 x 4.7 x 1.1 in||1.77 x 2.66 x 0.6 in||2.07 x 3.67 x 0.63 in|
Top Customer Reviews
This unit is the first I've seen which actually made me gasp at the speed with which my CF and SD cards dumped data onto my computer. It's way affordable and zippy-fast, which means I couldn't be happier!
This is a very nice unit. I would certainly highly recommend. Great! And the price is pretty great too. The unit was immediately recognized by my laptop and no issues whatsoever in doing the download from card to PC.
The UNITEK reader is attractive (and not plastic) and performed flawlessly for me in Windows 10. Non-removable USB cable a bit short and you need to insert your card upside down. However, given the price, performance, and attractive appearance, a great deal for anyone needing a card reader.
If you have any problem that is not your fault, I am not aware of any customer support or any warranty support. I welcome any information to the contrary. These are not fatal issues. The card reader does its job well or I would reduce my score more. If you want metal housing and you are careful and patient, this should serve you well. I would not suggest relying on it as your primary card reader, but clearly most reviewers here are happy with it and you are not risking much cash to try it out. My first card experience might be rare.
There are two caveats about UNITEK: CF pins are too easily damaged and lack of warrantee coverage and support. Maybe at this price point it is not realistic to expect those things today. Just be careful using it or if you need a more dependable primary card reader, particularly for frequent and/or high volume downloads, consider an upgrade to Sandisk or Lexar card readers. Lastly, I recommend buying from Ocean Technology. It sells the reader protected in the original retail box, yet it was the least expensive.