Add to your order
[Upgraded] Automatic Pool Cleaner, Powerful Robotic Pool Vacuum with Three Motors, Wall Climbing, Two Larger Filter Basket and 50FT Swivel Floated Cord, for Above/In-ground Swimming Pool Cleaning
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.93 x 15.35 x 8.66 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【All-round Cleaning】Our new robotic pool cleaner machine not only can clean the floor of the pool, but also clean the wall and waterline. which can ensure that your swimming pool can be completely cleaned. Note: If you find water in the cleaner you received, please rest assured it is new. Our products are tested functions in water before they are packaged for sale.
- 【Triple Powerful Drive Motors】Equipped with the latest three drive motor technology, making its suction more powerful, fast filtering, shortening the cleaning time. This automatic pool vacuum will leave dirt, dust leaves and little sand no where to hide, allowing you to play or swim in the pool in a short time.
- 【Wall Climbing Function】In order to clean swimming pool in all aspects, this pool cleaner vacuum is designed with a wall climbing function. Provide strong adsorption and excellent wall climbing cleaning with no worry about falling. Assist you to clean both floor, walls and waterline hassle-free.
- 【Smart Navigation】With smart navigation technology, it can clean your pool and walls in all directions, so you don't have to worry about missing some places. Not only can it traps leaves, dirt and fine debris but also cleans and circulates the water- leaving your pool sparkling clean.
- 【50ft Tangle-free Cable】 It has 50ft floated swivel cord which can clean pool area up to 1291sq ft. Meet the cleaning needs of your swimming pool, whether it is an above-ground pool or an in-ground pool.
- 【Custom Cleaning Time】You can schedule pool cleaner to clean using 3 settings - [1H/2H/3H], so you don't have to work hard to scrub the swimming pool with your hands, and truly liberate your hands.
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
2022 Upgrated Robotic Pool Cleaner - Ideal for your home pool cleaning
Why should you choose us?
1. Triple Powerful Motors: Will do a Deep Cleaning for swimming pools, plus a powerful rolling brush, pool dust, debris and leaves will be cleaned by our pool vacuum cleaner.
2. Advanced Sensor Array: Pre-installed unique sensor array, so it will not run outside the swimming pool. After it finishes cleaning the waterline, the pool cleaner will go back to the pool from the wall.Please notice it can't climb steps.
3. Intelligent Navigation: Intelligently move the pool cleaner to navigate the pool, which can bring you all-round cleaning. The pool cleaner can thoroughly clean the bottom and walls without supervision.
4. Auto Clean Settings: The pool robot has an advanced computer control program, you can set the mode you want (1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours) to make the pool cleaner work.
5. Powerful Filtering Performance: The automatic swimming pool cleaning machine has a filtration capacity of 71GPM, which can effectively filter the leaves, dust and other stains of the swimming pool, and return your clean pool water.
6. 50ft Swivel Cable: Durable and waterproof, allows the cleaner to move throughout the pool.
7. IPX8 Waterproof Grade: IPX8 waterproof design allows you to use your pool cleaner with confidence.
8. Effortless Cleaning Experience: With this energy-efficient swimming pool robot, you can easily solve the problem of swimming pool cleaning and enjoy the happy time in the pool to the fullest.
1* HJ3052 Robotic Pool Cleaner
1* Power Supply Unit
2* Fine Filter Basket
1* User Manual
1* 50 ft. Tangle-free cable
1* Safety Rope
4* Foam Floating Blocks
Rated Input Voltage: 110V~120V, 60Hz
Rated Working Voltage: DC 28V
Optional Working Cycles: 1H/2H/3H
Pool Size: 1291sp.ft (120m²)
Floating Swivel Cord Length: 50ft (15m)
Cleaning Coverage: All/Wall/Floor
Filter Capacity: 71GPM(267LPM)
Filter Density: 180μm
Moving Speed: 32.8ft/min (10m/min)
Waterproof Grade: IPX8 for the cleaner;IPX5 for the power supply unit
Pool Water Temperature: 50°F~95°F (10℃~35℃)
Pool Water PH Value: 7.0~7.4
Max Water Depth: 8.2ft (2.5m)
Storage Temperature: -4°F~113°F (-20℃~45℃), RH≦75%
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm experienced with maintaining a pool. I have a System 3 diatomaceous earth filter that has 53 sq ft of filter space. Run the pump 12 hours a day at 2200rpm to achieve balance between energy usage and turning the pool over (happens about every 3 hours according to the math).
I loath hauling out my pole, sweeper, filter canister, and connecting all of this to the pump via the skimmer to vacuum the floor and sides of my pool. Take too long, too many nuances. Been doing it this way for decades. I figured technology could make it easier for me. Aside - I don't use an auto vacuum since I have dogs that swim all the time. Don't want them to catch a hose and drown.
The main things that litter my floor are dog hair, sand / crushed granite from nearby paths, material from the roof of my house, leaves from many trees, and DE powder from when I spray the filters after vacuuming (backs out thru the line).
I grew up swimming in creeks so having a perfectly clean pool isn't my goal. I just know I need to clean it from time to time in order to keep algae from forming. In general, I keep my DE filter clean by back washing once a month, I vacuum the floor about once a month, and I skim weekly.
I finally decided to try one of the automated, cordless vacuums. These are the ones I tried.
POOL BLASTER Max CG, $299
Paxcess Cordless Robotic Cleaner, $318.09
AIPER Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner, $876.81
Winner was the Pool Blaster.
- Filter screen is about 180µm which wasn't able to catch all the DE (DE is generally less than 100µm in size). The unit blew much of the DE back into the water. It did filter some.
- Wasn't strong enough to climb up from my deep end so it remained in the deep end.
- I felt the Paxess performed better than the Aiper in my pool. Might not for yours.
- Charging was easy. Battery worked fine. Lasted about an hour.
- Filter screen was much too big. Couldn't catch DE nor sand. Manufacturer didn't disclose size of filter. Blew debris right back into pool.
- Unit claims to climb up walls. Mine didn't. It would attempt to climb it, back flip, then try again...over and over as it worked around the pool. Very odd behavior.
- Charging was easy. Battery worked fine. Lasted about an hour.
Pool Blaster Max CG
- I really like this tool. It's different than the robots. It's a self contained, battery operated, cordless device. But, you attach it to the end of your pole.
- I'm used to using a pole to work on my pool and I like the exercise of using my legs, arms, and core.
- So, this tool really spoke to me.
- Comes with 2 filters: one for general debris and one for super fine stuff like DE. The DE one is excellent! It captured all of my DE. However, I had to empty it after every length of the pool (short length of about 6 feet). I had to empty it about 30 times in order to clean all the DE off the entire bottom of my pool. This sucked (<-- pun)
- So, I modified my approach. I turned up my pool motor to max RPM and scrubbed the pool to get the DE in solution. Then the next day I vacuumed with the general filter. This seemed to greatly help but it wasn't perfect.
- So, I reset my expectations and my process. The next time I sprayed the filters in my DE bubble, I emptied the bubble into my sewer line of my house (very easy and fast for me to do). I don't run backwash / pool water waste to my yard because the chlorinated water damages my trees and vegetation. Then, I capped my line that goes back to my pool. Spray quickly. Then reassemble and I'm done.
- Now, when I use the Pool Blaster, I can use the general filter basket and I can vacuum the whole pool in 30 min. Doing it the old way with the hose, vacuum head, canister, etc used to take 2 hours because of how many times I had to stop and tend to the nuances. I also had to backwash / clean the filters in the DE bubble to avoid algae building up in the bubble
- Emptying the filter of the pool blaster is super fast. Take me less than 2 min. I shake it out into a bucket, then I rub it while dunking it into the skimmer. Then back to work.
Suggestion to Pool Blaster
If they had a filter that was in between the size of the fine one and the general one, it'd be even better.
Overall, I'm happy with the Pool Blaster.
I'm happy that the time to done is 30 min vs 2 hours. And, I don't have to clean my DE filter after vacuuming the pool to avoid algae building up in the DE canister. The Pool Blaster is a completely separate tool which means my DE filter remains untouched and hence I don't have to clean it every time. We live in a hot, humid environment so fighting algae is always a thing.
I bought this pool cleaner because the other name brand one I had for years finally died and the replacement price is ridiculous. So while searching Amazon this one came up. The price was half of what I was getting ready to spend. I had concerns, mostly because it was battery operated but I went for it. My previous cleaner was one connected to my pool wall and run by the filter. It cleaned well but would get stuck in spots and after some time made a lot of white streaks on the pool plaster.
So, I decided to try this product that my daughter immediately named Pac-Man. So far we love it. Been using for about 4 months or so. Our pool is "kidney shaped" and about 16,000 gallons so not big. All of the corners are rounded with no straight walls.
Living in the Las Vegas desert the wind blows alot. We have a few large trees that shed all year long so the pool gets dirty on a daily basis. Pac-Man goes in the pool usually every other day. He runs for 90 minutes almost on the dot! I set a timer and he's always ready to come out when the bell rings.
There are two "trap doors" on the bottom that suck the leaves and junk into the body. Theres a large screen inside that traps everything at the bottom. He's driven by two "jets" one on either end. The wing at the top tells Pac-Man when to reverse. When he gets to a wall or something in the pool, floor strainer, etc, the wing senses it and the reverse jet kicks in and he goes in the opposite direction. The jets can be adjusted so that he doesn't go in straight lines and it took no time for me to adjust Pac-Man for the perfect direction I needed. At 90 minutes he always stops close to the pool edge and I pull him out by the rope line that's attached to his body.
Taking him apart to clean is simple. Top comes off, screen comes out and 2 minutes with a hose and he's clean. Reassembly takes 15 seconds. The fact that he has to be taken out after 90 mins ended up being a good thing instead of a hassle. I used to keep my old cleaner in the pool constantly and I think it led to his demise. Pulling Pac-Man out and cleaning him will undoubtedly lead to a longer life. Suction is good, haven't run into anything in my pool he won't pick up except maybe a rock or two my dogs knocked into the pool. But all things considered I love Pac-Man and glad we went with him. No moving parts except for the jets that drive him so absolutely no damage to my pool like my last cleaner.
Now for my concerns. Battery. How long will it last over time and how easy is it to order a new one and install. Can't answer that yet but undoubtedly this is a concern because batteries die.
Pac-Man doesn't like rounded corners. Because of the width of his body he's incapable of getting debris in big rounded corners. There is one corner of my pool that Pac-Man doesn't like so he won't clean it. Not a big deal for me because my old cleaner had a corner it wouldn't clean either. So I just run a brush through that spot real quick if there's debris and it's taken care of.
Lastly is the time it takes for Pac-Man to recharge. This isn't a problem for me but something to mention. Pac-Man runs for 90 mins but takes easily 4-5 hours to recharge. Pretty sure it's a designed "trickle charge" to extend the life of the battery. Again, not a problem but if you have a large pool and expect to use the product, take it out, do a quick recharge, and throw back in, that's not going to happen.
That's it. We love Pac-Man! Like all products there are positives and negatives. This one is no different. But if you want an affordable cleaner that's easy to use I think this is a good alternative and I'm glad I took a chance.