3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Upgraded Beats Replacement Ear Pads By Wicked Cushions - Compatible with Studio Wired/Wireless, Studio 2 & Studio 3 Over Ear Headphones by Dr. Dre - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
7% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- FLAWLESS INSTALLATION: Detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing the old Beats Studio Ear Cushions and installing the new replacements - making the entire process short and pain-free.
- LONGER USE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Professional-grade protein leather is designed for long-term, crack-free durability. Ear comfort to the point of forgetting the headphones are even on!
- ENHANCED SOUND: The ear-conforming fit is due to a firmer memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment while enhancing every beat that comes through your headphones .
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 180 days of secured use! If you're not happy, simply return these pads for a full, no-questions asked refund.
- WE ARE HERE TO STAY: For us , this is not a sprint , its a marathon . We will back all of our customers even after the 180 days of warranty. We're always willing to listen to your concerns! So please do not hesitate for a moment to contact us .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
EXPERIENCE YOUR BEATS STUDIOS AS THEY WERE MEANT TO BE
If you love your Beats Studio headphones but are frustrated by them wearing out and becoming uncomfortable, Wicked Cushions has the answer:
Long-lasting luxury upgrade earpads with improved sound quality!
Upgrades Your Sound
The Wicked Cushion Beats replacement ear pads, improve on the factory-fit originals with:
- Studio Quality Sound Isolation
- Fully Optimized Beat’s Noise-Cancelling Acoustics
- Boosts the Bass – shaped to eradicate boom, adds finesse, leaving dynamic full-bodied ambience
They are NOT suitable for Solo models, or any other model
Designed to improve on the long-term comfort of the originals, by using opulent, professional-grade, soft protein leather, that is resistant to dry-cracking.
The Wicked Cushions Beats Studio 2.0, & 3.0 replacement ear cushions, offer an abundance of high-end ergonomics, to make wearing them for long periods a pain-free delight.
Personal-Fit Memory Foam
Technical advances over the standard-fit ear pads mean that Wicked Cushions can offer their customers a superior fit, which keeps the user’s ears away from the headphone cups, for a richer, fuller sound.
Wicked Cushions want you to enjoy your new replacement ear pads straight away, so we have created detailed, step-by-step, and easy to follow instructions to guide you through the removal of your old beats ear pads and the installation of your new ones.
While the short video ensures pain-free replacement, it ensures that they are positioned correctly, to enjoy the full-experience of Beats Studios.
A new and improved adhesive will ensure your ear pads always stay comfortable, and will not fall off.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After doing some research, I decided these seemed like a good replacement.
Watched the funny online install video and popped them on.
No problems so far, so I would recommend the product.
But they look good on the headset so no problem there.
Update to original review: Was contacted by owner of Wicked Cushions and notified of new set of replacement ear pads being sent to me for refitting to Dr Dre headphones. I was offered personal instructions to ensure proper placement of adhesive tape and method to keep pressure on earcup surface so that adhesive could set correctly. I was in possession of replacement earcups within 2 days and installation was completed. The earcups have been in place for several days with no hint of any separation. I am amazed at the customer service provided by this company and the effort put forth so that I would be satisfied with my purchase. With the help offered to me I can only respond with an upgrade to 5 stars! Thanks to Wicked Cushions for the immediate and instructional response to back up their product.