[Upgraded 2020] Digital Forehead and Ear Infrared Thermometer Dual Mode Thermometer with Fever Alarm - Accurate Quick Read Temperature Thermometers for Baby Infant Toddler Child or Adult
- DUAL MODE THERMOMETER – digital forehead ear thermometer for kids has a dual feature and easily switchable - forehead or ear. Once you take off the probe cover the baby thermometer switches to measure ear automatically.
- NONCONTACT ACCURATE THERMOMETERS - the infrared thermometer sensor makes It easy to read kids or adults temperature even as they are asleep, using mute mode.
- BABY THERMOMETER WITH FEVER ALARM AND MEMORY - the latest smart chip takes an accurate reading in just a second, stores last 25 readings and LCD display shows 3 colors and sound patterns, indicating temperature from normal to fever.
- BEST FOR KIDS AND ADULTS - easy to read at night with a backlight, the thermometer for fever can also measure the room temp, bath water and bottle temperatures.
- 100% MONEY BACK – 3 YEAR WARRANTY- kids thermometer comes with 2 AAA batteries so it’s ready to use instantly! Press the measure button and get the quick result on a screen. Let us know once any problem discovered!
Frequently bought together
Our digital thermometer features two modes: forehead and ear. To switch thermometer into ear mode, you just need to take off the probe cover and place carefully in the ear. Trusted by medical professionals and tested in clinical trials, it can be used by everyone from newborns to adults.
Don’t worry if you missed out noting down the temperature of your child. Our head thermometer will do it for you so that you can provide correct information to the doctor. It tracks the temperature and recalls the last 25 readings.
Babies are always naughty and they whine when you try to measure their body temperature. Our infrared technology is a perfect solution for you. You can measure a baby’s temperature from a distance. As it does not make contact, it proves to be a more hygienic and convenient option.
Large LCD Screen:
This ear thermometer features bi-color backlit LCD display so that you can effortlessly see the results. The large screen also displays an indicator that the thermometer is ready for measurement, what mode are you in, degree type, low battery indicator and memory mode indicator.
Product detailsColor:Blue - White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.3 x 1.7 x 0.78 inches; 2.29 Ounces
- Item model number : BD10529
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : ReliefCare
- ASIN : B07BQB5KS4
Best Sellers Rank:
#37,133 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #38 in Ear Thermometers
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Came beautifully packaged
* Product had a Sturdy Durable Design
* Product had awesome features such as being color coded depending on low or high temperature
*Product had an on & off button which most thermometers don't, they just clear out with time which I feel wastes batteries.
*It has a memory storage feature...I read and re-read the instructions and it failed to delete the memory out so I was stuck with stored temperatures from testing the thermometer. When I actually needed it to use it on my sick little one I couldn't get it to read her temperature. It was so frustrating. I had to end up getting another thermometer which said her temperature was 102.
So while I wanted to love and keep this thermometer I returned it. I need to take my little ones temperature when she's sick not mess around for 30-45 minutes trying to get it to work.
Other than the memory not clearing I loved the thermometer. Maybe mine was a lemon but it is too bad because everything else about it was excellent.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.