- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by ELECLOVER Direct when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code WEFX4XYG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on save 10% on selfie stick when purchasing 1 or more ELECLOVER crank radio when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ELECLOVER Direct. Enter code QPXVGAYA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on ELECLOVER Binoculars (Black) when you purchase 1 or more ELECLOVER crank radio (except S.A.M.E. version) offered by ELECLOVER Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on save 10% on 600 lumen flashlight when purchasing 1 or more ELECLOVER crank radio when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ELECLOVER Direct. Enter code NZS7XTLK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on Selfie Stick when you purchase 1 or more ELECLOVER Crank Raio (except S.A.M.E. version) offered by ELECLOVER Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on ELECLOVER LED flashlight bundle when you purchase 1 or more ELECLOVER Crank Raio (except S.A.M.E. version) offered by ELECLOVER Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on ELECLOVER wine aerator when you purchase 1 or more ELECLOVER Crank Raio (except S.A.M.E. version) offered by ELECLOVER Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
[Upgraded Version] ELECLOVER Portable Dynamo Emergency Solar Crank AM/FM/NOAA(WB) Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, Cell Phone Portable Charger, Red
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UPGRADED VERSION: Brighter & higher battery capacity.
- 1 MINUTE CRANKING: It can last over 20 minutes of radio or 30 minutes of flashlight just by 1 minute cranking.
- AM/FM/NOAA WEATHER RADIO: A preparedness radio with AM/FM/NOAA(WB) weather band stations.
- MORE THAN A RADIO: A 60 lumen flashlight & a 1000mAh portable smartphone charger.
- NOTE: The genuine ones are only sold by ELECLOVER Direct. The ones sold by other sellers are fake and no warranty included.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Safe and Sound
Keep your household prepared with the ELECLOVER crank radio. It is a preparedness radio with AM/FM, all seven NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) weather band stations.
Don’t Just Use It At Home
It is great to take on camping trips. It will light your way, provide music around the fire, give you access to news & weather and also can charge your phone.
More Power to You
Spin the hand turbine for one minute to get 30 minutes of radio and flashlight use or place the radio in the sun for a passive charging option. There are also rechargeable Li-ion battery and DC power alternatives (mini-USB included).
Power Your Phone
The ELECLOVER radio also serves as a renewable power source for your other critical devices because of its USB smartphone charger. Simply plug in your phone into the USB port and power will automatically “dump charge” to your phone, just like plugging into the wall. There are many products out there that have a USB cell phone charger, but most don’t have the capability to charge a smartphone like it.
Lights the Way
The bright LED flashlight is always handy…at home, at the office, or even in the car.
AM: 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz, NOAA: 162.40 ~ 162.55MHz
Battery Power: 1000 mAh/3.6V Li-ion
Working Voltage: 2.7V to 4.2V
Maximum Power Consumption: 0.5W
LED Flashlight: 1W/50LM
Waterproof Level: IPX-3
Dimensions: 128 x 60 x 45 mm/5 x 2.4 x 1.8 in
1 x ELECLOVER Hand Crank Radio
1 x DC Cable
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x USB Converter
1 x User Manual
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a little longer than two decks of cards, stacked on each other. A woman could easily carry it in one hand.
Light is very bright.
The enclosed USB cable has a =mini= plug. If you want a micro, provide your own.
I have not had any trouble with the cable coupler, as some reviewers have noted. It's pretty sturdy, IMO.
As someone else suggested, right away go online and find your emergency station frequency. Set that frequency up so you're ready and don't have to fumble and curse when that tornado is touching down in the town next to yours! Weather channels do not seem to be very strong signals and usually static-y, so be patient while searching for it. The top-most scale is weather. The others are AM and FM.
For the same reason, I also suggest you charge it fully before tucking it away.
UPDATE: Used it 2x in the last 2 wks for tornado warnings in my area. Works beautifully. So thankful I have it!
There isn't any warranty info posted so I guess I am out of luck.
Most recent customer reviews
Past return window