DR.J (2018 Upgraded) +10% Lumens 4Inch Mini Projector with 170" Display - 40,000 Hour LED Full HD Video Projector 1080P, Compatible with Amazon Fire TV Stick, HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD for Home Theater
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❤ (UPGRADE) +10% LUMENS LED VIDEO PROJECTOR: To meet our customer's new needs, DR.J has upgraded our projector again in 2018 with + 10% more lumens (2000 in total). The upgraded projector is 70% brighter than the other LED mini projectors. You certainly will not regret to try our DR.J mini projector.
- ❤ HIGHEST 840 X 480 NATIVE RESOLUTIONS: Supported resolution:1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1, Lamp lifetime: 40000 hours, Watching Size: 32”-176” with projector distance 1.5m-5m.
- ❤ MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: DR.J projector is compatible with TV Box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, ChromeBook, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT), iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphones ( Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
- ❤ IDEAL CHOICE FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: DR.J LED projector is great for home theater, movies & video games. Don't recommend for PPT presentations. For detailed data presentations,like PDF,Excel,Text files, we recommend you to order our another 3800 lumens LED projector.
- ❤ 3-YEAR WARRANTY (100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE): DR.J Projector offer our customers a 3-year 100% Money Back Guarantee. If your projector has any quality issues, please contact our customer service immediately. We will definately help you solve it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Improved Brightness & Resolution, Healthy Light Source For Your Family
According to our research, 70% customers are unsatisfied with the current 1500lumens or 1800lumens projector. To satisfy our customers higher needs, Dr.J r & d department has succeeded to upgraded the brightness with 10% more lumens (2000 in total) in 2018. Dr.J projector chose five layers well-grinding LCD lens to offer our customers the clearest resolution on every detail. Dr.J projector also used the healthy diffuse reflection technology, but not using the direct light source. In this case, even you watched for a long time, you will not feel fatigue. DR.J projector also used the advanced German light source, it can be used for about 10 years with 10 hours use per day *.
Build-in Speaker with Environmental Sound and Image
Dr.J projector used the build-in stereo surround speaker, restored every detail sound effect to let you enjoy the pleasure sounds in different scenes. There's no need to worry about rust or wear-and-tear. They make great additions to your movie night with your family. Meanwhile, DR.J also adopted the latest dual fan cooling technology, sound-free design, succeeded to run the projector quietly and make it easy for you to enjoy the joyful time with their family. DR.J projector is absolutely the most healthy and wise choice for you and your family.
3. Multimedia projector with every function you needed
DR.J mini projector collected every plugs and functions that the customers may needed. AV in/out, TF Cards, USB, HDMI Port, VGA Port are all included. MP3/WMA/ASF/OGG/AAC/WAV for Audio file, JPEG/BMP/PNG for image file, and 3GP(H.263,MPEG4) /AVI(XVID,DIVX,H.264) /MKV(XVID,H.264,DIVX)/FLV(FLV1)/MOV(H.264)
/MPG(MPG-PS)/RMVB(RV40)/RM are all supported. DR.J also added the MHL function into HI-04 mini projector. You just need to contact the wireless HDMI dongle (not included) to your smartphones, you can then enjoy the pleasure of home theater, movies, & video games.
Professional Technical Team & Professional Customer Support
Dr.J has founded the professional technical team to research and develop the most delightful products for our customers. We will keep update our technology and products to offer you the latest technology products. And for every Dr.J product, we assured not only the quality, but also the support. If you met any technical or quality issues, we will surely help you solve it. For us Dr.J Team, we do nothing but offer you the best buying experience.
Compare with similar items
VANKYO LEISURE 3 LED Mini Portable Projector with Carrying Bag, 1800 Lumens Video Projector with 170'' Display and 1080P Support, Compatible with Fire TV Stick, HDMI, VGA and USB with Free HDMI Cable
Upgraded DBPOWER T20 LCD Mini Movie Projector+10% Brighter, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector with HDMI Cable, Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV TV Laptop Game iPhone Android Smartphone
Projector, GooDee Video Projector 200" LCD Home Theater Projector Support 1080P HDMI VGA AV USB MicroSD for Home Entertainment, Party and Games
Projector, GooDee Mini Portable Projector Home Cinema Theater Movie Video Projector Support Multimedia HDMI USB for Home Entertainment Games
Epson VS250 SVGA 3,200 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,200 lumens white brightness (white light output) HDMI 3LCD projector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DR.J Store||VAN-DIRECT||Brova Power||GooDee-US||GooDee-US||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||TV BOX, HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD (1080P Supported)||HDMI,VGA,USB, AV, TF, TV BOX||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD||vga cable, usb, hdmi||HDMI/USB/VGA/AV/TF||—|
|Display Technology||LED Light Source with 5 Layer LCD Display||LED Light Source with 5 Layer LCD Display||LED (.Light source) +LCD (Display)||LCD||LED (Light source) + LCD (Display)||3LCD|
|Image Brightness||1800 lumens||1,800 lumen||1800 lumens||—||—||3,200 lumen|
|Contrast Ratio||2000:1||2000:1||1000：1||3000/1||1000 : 1||15000:1|
|Item Dimensions||2.7 x 7.8 x 6.02 in||5.9 x 7.9 x 3.1 in||8 x 12 x 4.5 in||9.36 x 12 x 4.68 in||5.75 x 8.97 x 3.13 in||3.2 x 11.9 x 9.2 in|
|Item Weight||2.95 lbs||2.12 lbs||2.1 lbs||5 lbs||2.2 lbs||5.3 lbs|
|Resolution||1080P Supported||1080P Supported||Support 1080p||—||Support 1080p||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. MONEY VALUE - I am always looking to get the biggest bang for the buck regardless of what type of product I am buying. I am willing to pay more money for a more superior product if it means the product will last longer and the quality is better. However, this projector defied all the odds by being the cheapest at this price point and the best quality.
2. INPUTS/OUTPUT OPTIONS - I wanted a projector that allowed multiple types of inputs and outputs (HDMI, USB, and Audio) which this projector had. Although the audio on the projector is enough for most settings, I wanted a deeper bass and crisper sound for music so the audio output allows me to use an independent speaker.
3. TRIPOD MOUNT - Due to most projectors only allowing you to adjust the up and down level by about an inch, I wanted the ability to attach the projector to a generic camera tripod so I could have a full range of adjustment. Dr.J has that and I am incredibly grateful I decided not to sacrifice that.
4. LUMENS - The majority of projectors at this price point were only 1500 lumens (give or take). 300 lumens more may not sound like a lot, but when you are projecting onto a wall in your home rather than paying more money for a screen, the 300 lumens allows the color of the projected image to overpower the color of the wall (being that the wall color is pretty light).
5. HDMI CORD - I initially forgot about buying an HDMI cord. However, when I opened this projector they already had one in the box which works great. Couldn't believe it was already there for me and they went above and beyond to lower their profit margin by a little bit to have a better customer experience.
OVERALL - I would and have HIGHLY suggested this projector to anyone who asks or sees the setup we have at our house. Due to purchasing it in the winter time I have not tried it outside yet, but as soon as the cold breaks our family will be taking it outside for family cookouts and just fun in the backyard.
I do wish it had a little more adjustment in the focus area. But I imagine I am viewing the picture outside the recommended viewable area.
The remote IR sensor is on the side next to the plugins. So you can only control it from that side. I know some people were complaining about the remote having to be used right up on the unit, likely because the sensor is on the side rather than on the top. It is annoying but, not something the bothers me alot. Perhaps when I start using it more? But I imagine this is only going to be a problem when trying to change media.
The built in speaker is kinda chincey. But I expected that going into it. Not only from the reviews, but I ordered a projector. Not a home theatre. It might be ok for a small room but outside, I hooked up some external speakers.
Where do I begin. While I would like the unit to be brighter, it is brighter than I expected.
I played 3 different movies as a test. Utilizing different movie formats and it played them just fine. Even with a resume function. That I liked alot.
I have not connected a HDMI or VGA or microSD card to it. I may one day. More likely the VGA or HDMI but havent yet.
WOW! I'm happy I bought this. My daughter is happy and my mother came over and was impressed with the idea of having a 10 foot tv! I even projected a movie on the next door neighbors house which was unfinished and unpainted block and it was ok. Not real bright obviously being unpainted. But the thought of having a 30ft TV in your backyard is pretty cool to me lol. (See the dimmest picture of the bunch)
Anywho. If you are contemplating a projector, this one will likely fill the bill nicely.
PS. I do not own the movies pictured. Please do not sue me.