- Pay $39.99 for each RAVPower USB C 22000mAh 5V 3A Power Bank with Type-C Port. Enter code USAPB009 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ❤ RAVPower [3 in 1 Pack] USB C to Micro USB, USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter ❤ free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Excellent Quality Type-C Series Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PC007RPC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2 Pack] USB C to C Power Delivery Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Excellent Quality Type-C Series Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code CB009RPC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh (3-Port, 5.5A Output) Poratble Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PB41PB09 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Upgraded USB C Portable Battery 22000 RAVPower 22000mAh 5V/3A Type-C Port Portable Charger (2.4A Input, Total 6A Output Power Bank) Battery Pack for Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, Mate 9, Lumia and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- We recommend you charge when only one LED light is left. If the micro USB port cannot charge, please connect the Type-C port first in order to activate the micro USB input. We offer a free Type-C adapter if needed. Please reply to us with your current address so we can arrange the shipping for you
- 3 Devices Simultaneously & Type-C Compatibility: With the 5V/3A Type-C port the power bank can charge the Type-C devices; 2 iSmart outputs reach 2.4A each (3.4A in total). Note: Does not support Power Delivery Charge
- State of the Art Compatibility: Works with MacBook and next generation Type-C Android devices (S8, Google Pixel, Lumia 950, Huawei Mate 9, P9, P10 and MacBook 15"). Huge 22000mAh Capacity in a Compact Design: The sleek build bears a huge capacity and can charge your iPhone 8 7.2 times, S8 4.4 times, or an iPad mini 4 2.6 times
- Double Input Option & Faster Recharging: Type-C and Micro USB inputs allow for a fast recharging of the portable charger once it’s depleted
- Suave & Prodigious: Fireproof material that lays comfortably in your hand and same production and quality control as iPhone; comes with anti-overcharge and short circuit protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger& 5V/3A Type-C||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger & 30W PD Type-C||Element 10000mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|Other Feature||iSmart Dual USB Output & 5V/3A Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 Two USB output + 30W PD Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 Dual USB Output||iSmart 2.0 Dual USB Output,LED Flashlight||iSmart 2.0 Three USB Output & 5.8A Highest Output||iSmart Three USB Output & 5.5A Highest Output|
|No. of iPhone X Charges||4.9||5.5||2.2||3.6||4.9||5.5|
|No. of iPad Pro Charges||1.3||1.6||0.6||0.9||1.3||1.6|
|No. of Samsung S8 charges||4.4||5.4||2||3.2||4.4||5.4|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||2||3||2||2||3||3|
|Max Charging Speed||Output: DC 5V/6A Total; USB-A Output: DC 5V / 3.4A Total（Each 2.4A Max） Type C Output: DC 5V/3A||USB Output:3.4A Total (Each 2.4A Max) Type C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A||3.4 Amps||4.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||5.5 Amps|
|Max Input||Mirco USB Input: 5V/2.4A Max; USB-C Input: 5V/3A Max||Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2A Type-C Input: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A||2A||2A||2.4A||2A|
|Recharging Time via 2A Charger||8 - 8.5 hrs &3A Type-C Port||4 - 5 hrs &Type-C port||5 - 6 hrs||9 - 10 hrs||12 - 13 hrs||16 - 17 hrs|
|Size/Weight||6.50 x 0.79 x 2.60 inch/ 14.3oz||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch/ 16.1oz||4.33 x 0.87 x 3.15 inch/ 8.8oz||5.00 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch/ 10.9oz||6.50 x 0.94 x 2.76 inch/ 13.4oz||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch /16.1oz|
State Of The Art Compatibility
Works with MacBook and next generation Type-C Android devices.
Fireproof material that lays comfortably in your hand.
Highly Quality Control
The same prodigious production and quality control as iPhone.
Clear Led Indicator Light
Conveniently press the power button to display the indicator light.
Compare with similar items
We recommend you charge when only one LED light is left. If the micro USB port cannot charge, please connect the Type-C port first in order to activate the micro USB input. We offer a free Type-C adapter if needed. Please reply to us with your current address so we can arrange the shipping for you
Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously - Including a Type-C Device
Charge the latest MacBook 15" version with the 5V/3A Type-C port and two other devices with the two iSmart outputs that feed the optimal charging current to your Smartphone and reach 2.4A each (3.4A in total). NOTE: Does not support Power Delivery Charge.
Double Input Option & Faster Recharging
Recharge the power bank to its full capacity in only 8 to 8.5 hours with the upgraded Type-C input. The Micro USB input fuels the power bank with a 2.4A AC charger in only 9 - 9.5 hours, a 2A AC charger in 11 – 12 hours, and a 1A AC charger in 23 – 24 hours.
Huge 22000mAh Capacity in a Compact Design
The RAVPower portable charger packs a huge power punch into a sleek and compact casing that is similar in size to the iPhone 8 Plus. Charge your iPhone 8 a whole of 7.2 times, the Samsung Galaxy 8 4.4 times, or an iPad mini 4 2.6 times.
State of the Art Compatibility
Fuel every device that is low on battery! Charge a S8, Google Pixel, Lumia 950, Huawei Mate 9, P9, P10 and MacBook 15" with the Type-C port and any other devices are perfectly served with the two iSmart ports.
Suave & Prodigious Production
Get yourself a power bank than can do both: impress with sleekness as well as functionality. The smooth edges of the high quality casing lay comfortably in your hand, while the production and quality control promise the same standard as Apple products.
What's In The Box:
1 x RAVPower 22000mAh Portable Charger with Type-C Port (Model: RP-PB009)
2 x USB to Micro USB Cables (Lightning
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The power bank is portable (a little bigger than my iPhone X and slightly thicker) and provides enough juice to charge my Nintendo Switch, iPhone and iPad entirely. The speed of charge is the same as factory charger that came with the respective devices. I work as a web developer and travel a lot to client sites. USB Charger is convenient while traveling and having no access to a power outlet. The size is similar to 18000 mAh RAVPower power bank (this 22000mAh one is a little less wide), but this one does not have a display on it that shows current output and charge. There are four LEDs(blue) that let you know the charge left.
The power bank has two USB, one USB-C and microUSB input. It comes with two microUSB cables (short and long). The unfortunate thing is that it does not come with a wall adapter to charge the bank. I believe this has been done to do some cost-cutting. A USB-C quick charger would have made this a fantastic combo.
I have given it three stars instead of 5 because of multiple reasons. This device is supposed to be an upgrade to USB C Power Bank RAVPower 26800 PD Portable Charger 26800mAh(Faster Recharged in 4.5 Hours &USB-C Input, 30W Type-C Output)for Nintendo Switch, USB Type-C Laptops, 2016 MacBook Power Delivery Support. Overall I feel it is a downgrade. I know this one is comparatively cheaper, but RavPower has cut quite a few corners with the device:
- The overall battery capacity of the device is less compared to the older model
- The Type C port is 5V/3A compared to the older version with multiple Wattages (as high as 30W by using 20V/1.5A)
- This battery pack does not official support Power delivery. Look at the comparison chart on the old listing
- The charging time for this battery pack is way higher than the old one
- There is no USB-C to USB-C included. Not even a microUSB to USB-C. USB-C cable was shipped with the previous model
The power bank came in a very well packaged box with two flat ribbon micro USB cables.
It also came with a small travel pouch to hold the power bank and cable. The power bank is 6 ½ inches long and two and ¾ inches wide. It is pretty compact considering the 22,000 mah size.
There are four blue LED lights of the status of the internal battery.
This huge capacity will charge my iPhone 8 seven times before the power bank needs to be recharged.
I tested the USB-C Port with an apple USB C to lightning cable. The iPhone eight has a quick charge feature and using the apple USB –C to lightning cable allows the quick charge feature. Using this power bank and the USB-C Port it charged a dead iPhone 8 to 42% in 30 minutes.
Pretty fast. I can almost go a whole week without the power bank needing to be recharged.
The power bank does support charging its internal battery with a USB-C cable(not included) that provides faster charging than the micro-USB slot for the internal battery.
Having a few of these around when the power goes out is also a good backup. I keep one in my cabinet with my flash lights . The battery should hold it charge for months.
Overall this is a quality made power bank that is very compact for its size capacity.
charge, the Ipad was at 40% battery and the Iphone was in the low to mid 40% range on each day. I was able to charge to full power for two days and only got 63% on day three for the Ipad. I got two full days and 91% on day three for the Iphone. Over this past weekend, I was shopping and grabbed this to charge as my phone was low. I accidentally dropped the battery and it hit the floor from about 3 ft high. The battery is very durable as there were no dents or scratches to the case. For charging this battery, there's a dual charging feature using USB-C and micro-USB plugs to speed up the process. Having 3 output charging ports is very handy (2-USB and 1 USB-C) if you need to charge multiple items at the same time. The outer case is sleek and rugged with rounded corners, so there's no sharp edges. This may have helped minimize any physical damage when I dropped it. You get two USB to mini USB cables and a nice carry bag as accessories. The only thing missing is a USB-C cable with the battery pack.
Instead of including two USB Type-A cables (one long and one short) it would have been nice to get one Type-A and one Type-C instead. However, I noticed the listing changed from the seller as now they state “We offer a free Type-C adapter if needed. Please reply to us with your current address so we can arrange the shipping for you” which is great to see.
The dual input charging made charging this power bank a lot faster (around 9 hours). The ability to re-charge this power bank with a micro USB cable, or a USB Type-C, or both makes it very flexible.