- Save 15% on your entire order when buying 2 pairs or more . Enter code SONYMD15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Upgraded Replacement Ear Pads For Sony MDR 7506 - Also Compatible With MDR - V6 & CD900ST By Wicked Cushions (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- FLAWLESS INSTALLATION: Detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old Sony replacement ear pads and installing the new replacements - making the entire process short and pain-free.
- LONGER USE & SUPERIOR COMFORT: Professional-grade protein leather is designed for long-term, crack-free durability. Ear comfort to the point of forgetting the headphones are even on! These replacement ear pads for Sony MDR are specifically designed for long-term comfort with your professional stereo headphones
- ENHANCED SOUND: The ear-conforming fit is due to a firmer memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment while enhancing every beat that comes through your headphones .
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 180 days of secured use! If you're not happy, simply return you Sony ear cushions for a full, no-questions asked refund.
- WE ARE HERE TO STAY: For us , this is not a sprint , its a marathon . We will back all of our customers even after the 180 days of warranty. We're always willing to listen to your concerns! So please do not hesitate for a moment to contact us .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
THESE REPLACEMENT EAR PADS ARE COMPATIBLE ONLY WITH SONY MDR7506 / MDR-V6 / CD900ST / Audio Technica ATH - M Series AND NON OTHER THAN THAT !
Wicked Cushions does one thing, and one thing only:
And we do it well. We started this company because we were once in your shoes, as a customer. We had the same problems with comfort , cracking leather and the worst of them all - The smell of accumulated sweat .
We wanted our headphones to fit US and not the other way around.
Are Your Professional large diaphragm headphone pads Worn out? Need to make them look-and feel-new again? Click the Add Cart Button and order your 2 replacement cushions from Wicked Cushions.
Your purchase is 100% protected with a 180-day Product Warranty.
The problem with most ear cushions? Long-term use means cracked leather and increased hardness and discomfort , especially with Sony's wrinkled OEM ear pads .
THE SOLUTION IS HERE: Wicked Cushions' new line of protein leather memory foam padding replacement ear cushions.
More comfort. More quality. More ear-conforming sound. A better fit that leaves you comfortable enough to forget the headphones are even on.
* A pair of extra durable memory foam ear pads , designed specifically to fit your Sony over ear headphones .
* Our Wicked Cushions Warranty card with a link to our step by step installation video .
THESE EARPADS ARE NOT MADE BY SONY INC . WICKED CUSHIONS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH SONY INC, NOR ITS TRADEMARKS.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Bigger than the originals and fit the ear much better (Check out the photos for a comparison)
- Much more comfy. Love the memory foam.
- The surround is a bit wrinkly around the cans, not quite as snug as the OG's but still snug enough. Doesn't bother me at all and it hasn't slipped off or anything. My guess is that this comes from a design meant to fit multiple sets.
I know other reviews say they have better isolation, but that's not something I have noticed. But perhaps they do in the slightest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Overall, they're kickass. Get them.
EDIT: On further review, I'd say they do isolate better than the older versions.
These are comfortable, and they fit--though the pair I received seem to have extra material where it fits around the frames of the speakers that I couldn't get to fit as snug as I would have liked. That could very well be that somehow I missed something, but they fit well enough that they fit properly and most importantly, don't interfere with the audio quality at all. The foam helps to isolate the sound over my ears which is exactly what helps make these Sony's such great studio monitors.
I think the descriptions claims the pads are made from memory foam, while I can't confirm this, all I know is they feel fine and comfortable, which is just about the most important lesson about this purchase. If you are considering replacing your pads (and let's face it, if you use your Sony's for very long, you WILL), consider getting these replacement pads, definitely worth it.
Not sure why, but a large aluminum handle was found inside the packaging which looks like it was broken off from where it was originally welded. It has NOTHING to do with the product I ordered and as far as I can tell, only managed to make the package weigh more. Not sure why they did it because since I'm a Prime member, I didn't have to pay for shipping in the first place. I'm a little puzzled as to why they would include something like that if not to increase the weight. If this is a way to get us to pay for more shipping costs, its a pretty low way of doing it, but if that isn't the reason, I have no idea what it was for because it certainly had nothing to do with what I ordered.
I've had my headphones for many years, and had already replaced the pads once, using SONY-branded pads. Those pads were hard to put on, seemed to be stretched too tight, and somehow felt uncomfortable compared to the pads that came with the phones. A few weeks ago the "leather" surface ripped open and little flecks of foam rubber would end up stuck to my neck and shoulders every time I'd use the phones. Timer to replace.
These pads are definitely nicer. They seem a big larger and go onto the 'phones much easier. They are also noticeably more comfortable. I've had a few hour-plus listening sessions with no sore ears.