- NEW AND IMPROVED - Updated in 2019. Now with independent settings and controls for each winder. Mabuchi Japanese Motor and Gearbox. The Watch Winder has 4 Turns Per Day (350-650-850-1050) settings and 3 direction settings for clockwise, counter clockwise, and bi-directional. There are 12 different setting combinations.
- Versa Watch Winders are the Best Selling Watch Winders on Amazon. Using only top quality parts such as Japanese Mabuchi motors with custom designed gear boxes to reduce noise level. The design of the watch winder has been tested and will not cause harm to your expensive automatic watches due to magnetization. Each part is precisely designed and tooled by machine and then hand assembled for exact fit and finish. All watch winders are designed and modified in the USA.
- Power adapter included (100-240V) and instruction manual is included. Note: The watch winder will turn for approximately 5 minutes, then rests varies depending on setting. This cycle will repeat while the watch winder is on. The watch winder is programmed not to turn continuously which will overwind your watch.
- Spring action watch pillows with additional attachments to hold large watches are included.
- 1 Year Warranty - Customer service is very important and we stand behind our products. Any problems you have please contact us and we will do our best to take care of it. Note - Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because the watch mechanism is not the same as traditional automatic movement watches.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Versa G015 double watch winder will keep your watch ready to wear at all times. The modern contemporary design saves space by storing your watches vertically and at the perfect angle to keep your watch wound with minimal wear.
- Supports All Models - Versa watch winders have been designed to work with all automatic watches. Our watch winders have been tested to work with Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Tissot, IWC, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Bulova, Seiko Automatic, Audemars Piguet, Tiffany, Chanel, Bulgari, Vacheron Constantin, Patek Philippe, Blancpain, Chopard, Ulysse Nardin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Cartier, Paget, Bell & Ross, Invicta, and many more.
- One Watch Per Motor - Many manufacturers will put 2 watches on 1 motor to save costs. After owning one of these models, you will see that the watches start hitting each other on every rotation causing scratches and the combination of 2 watches puts more weight on the motor resulting in shorter life. Versa only designs models with one watch per motor.
- Exclusive 350 Turns Per Day Setting - Versa's 350 TPD setting is specifically designed for people who wear their watches on weekdays only or wear it at least every 2-3 days. The setting will minimize downtime due to service and repairs and keep your watch running for when you need it.
- Room For Large Watches - Designed for large modern watches with plenty of room for oversized watches.
- Spring Action Pillow with Non-slip Grips - Versa's spring action pillows are designed to work on a wide range of wrist sizes from 6 inches all the way up to 8.25 inches. The watch pillows also positively click in place and feature non slip grips to securely hold your watch in place.
- Whisper Quiet & Reliable - Versa utilizes the highest quality Japanese Mabuchi motors and friction-less ball bearings to rotate your watch in complete silence. As with all motors, even the best, eventually they will fail. Versa offers replacement motor kits for all our winders. An industry first.
Most watches will run on 650-850 turns per day so we recommend starting with these settings in bi-directional rotation. There may be specific watches that may require clockwise and counter clockwise only rotation or 1050 turns per day. If you have problems keeping your watch wound, we will gladly help you find the correct setting.
Please note: This winder will not work with Seiko Kinetic watches.
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : Versa
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 5.5 x 10 inches
- ASIN : B005P1C55W
- Item model number : G015-BLACK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : September 23, 2011
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,911 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #6 in Watch Winders
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Versa|
|Special features||dual watch winder|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Jolitac Automatic Double Watch Winders Box with Quiet Motors Piano Paint, fit Women and Men's Watches AC Adapter or Battery Powered
[Newly Upgraded] Versa Automatic Single Watch Winder
[ON Sale] Versa Quad Watch Winder in Black - Independently Controlled Settings - Multiple Direction and Timer Settings - Adjustable Watch Pillow - Plenty of Space for Large Watches
MerLerner Automatic Watch Winder Collector with 4 Watch Winder + 6 Display Storage Spaces for All (Crocodile PU Leather Design Luxury Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Cart Wheel Deals||Jolitac-US||Cart Wheel Deals||Cart Wheel Deals||BOCK|
|Item Dimensions||6.50 x 5.50 x 10.00 inches||7.09 x 7.09 x 7.87 inches||5.75 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches||7.00 x 9.50 x 10.00 inches||14.17 x 11.42 x 9.45 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Deep Sea and my Longines Master Chrono both stopped while fully wound; I was perplexed. Then they both started to loose a LOT of time!!!
Then while doing paperwork; a paper clip just flew up at the winder that sits on my desk, and stuck to the door!!!! Eureca.
You'd think at this day and age manufacturers would know better than to use strong magnets on accessories for mechanical watches.
This is by FAR the stupidest thing I've ever bought at Amazon. Thanks guys; now I have to go spend a cool $1,000 to get my watches serviced.
So very upset and disappointed.
When storing the watch in the winder, the weight of the watch seemed too heavy for the winder, with the watch holder hanging quite low in the watch compartment space.
Nevertheless, I used it for around a couple of months, after this time the motor started to make a loud grinding, clicking noise and was basically unusable. I emailed the seller with a video of the defective product. I was asked to return the product and told I would have to pay the shipping both ways?!
As a result of this; I just accepted this as a total loss and treated it as a lesson not to buy cheap junk for expensive items! I have subsequently bought a Barrington Watch Winder which has been fantastic and still pretty reasonably priced (~$150).
This winder may work for lighter automatic watches (read cheaper) however if your watch is of a decent weight / quality; I would absolutely stay clear and spend a little more money. Customer service also was lacking. Purchase at your own peril.
**** UPDATE 12/28/19. *****
The watch winder died. Ugh so annoying. Guess the reviews of it dying is true! Fml.
Going from 5 stars to 1 star.
I wasn't looking for something super expensive to wind my automatic Invicta watch because after all, it's not a very expensive watch worthy enough to be in a luxurious watch winder. I just wanted something that looked decent enough and does it's job for when I'm not wearing my watch. Unfortunately, this item only does one of those things. Yeah, it looks decent for a cheap piece of plastic. I should have read the numerous 1 star reviews before I bought this... If you have a Breitling/Rolex/Omega/Tag Heuer or any other expensive automatic watch over $1k, steer clear of this!
This thing doesn't wind ANYWHERE CLOSE to the instructions provided in the user manual:
A - Rotate 30 sec, rest 12 min (rotates for over 2 minutes and stops, when it comes back on is completely random and NOT after 12 mins)
B - Rotate 10 min, rest 90 min (doesn't rotate 10 minutes!!! I was lucky enough to get even more than 2 minutes.)
C - Rotate 20 min, rest 3 hr (same as B)
D - Rotate 1 hr, rest 3 hr (the one that should wind the longest! Doesn't wind for over 5 mins, tops. Rests and winds sporadically.)
Neither clockwise nor counterclockwise rotations made any difference. All settings had the same problem of not being able to wind accurately. I simply can’t rely on a product that is going to give me random results because I have no peace of mind knowing that it's actually working.
Versa has ignored my attempts to contact them about their flawed watch winder. Two in a row and they are both flawed. Talk about BAD quality control! The laughable part is the ‘QC Passed’ sticker on the back of the item. Passed? By who?!?! This company should be ashamed of themselves for even selling this.