|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.69 - $11.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Polyester and spandex
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT : 50-85g. Come with transparent zipper bag, and you can take it everywhere conveniently.
- VARIOUS SIZE: From XXXS to XXXL for Kids,Women and Men.
- PERFECT FIT : Stretchy material makes it easy to wear and take off when do any water activities.
- SAFTY PROTECTION: These Aqua socks would never be worn out because of the 3rd Upgraded PU Sole, which equipped with more duration and the better function of skid resistance as well.
- IDEAL FOR ANY ACTIVITY: Our 3rd upgraded version aqua socks are perfect for swimming, surf, scuba, snorkeling, beach walking, yoga, gardening, weatherboarding, sailing, parasailing, boating, kayaking, windsurfing, fin socks, shower, bathroom and etc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CIOR is a brand specializes in all kinds of multifunctional barefoot water shoes, which has released some ultra-lightweight footwear for water sports and daily walking. We adopt innovative technology to develop some new and fashionable shoes. Including non-slip and ultra-lightweight sole design, fashionable patterns, quick-dry uppers fabric. In order to meet different customers’ needs. CIOR multifunctional barefoot water shoes are perfect for doing light outdoor activities or resting feet after rigorous exercise.
ABOUT 3RD UPGRADED VERSION AQUA SOCKS
CIOR Water Skin Shoes features the new 3rd Upgraded Version sole, this new sole is more durable than 2nd version textile sole, and not like other similar shoes with neoprene Material sole, you will never get hole when you wear these 3rd version aqua socks. CIOR 3rd upgraded aqua socks are ultra-lightweight (50-85g per pair), which makes you feel like barefoot. They are perfect for various activities such as Yoga Dance, Fitness Exercise and surfing, skid resistance
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01I4OH1E6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But they didn't hug my ankles and there was a lot of room on top of my foot....but the length seemed fine. A weird fit.
Which makes the bottom pretty smooth and therefore with these on it makes it slippery. So I really don't use them.
If you have a pool or do water aerobics in a rough bottom pool they would be great. I did think they were a tiny bit too short.