#1 Upgraded Version Ice Ball Maker - GVDV Ice Ball Maker Mold - 4 Whiskey Ice Balls - Premium Black Flexible Silicone Round Spheres Ice Tray- Molds 4 X 4.5cm Round Ice Ball Spheres(Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 4 x 4.5 cm (1.78 inch) ball capacity shapes the best ice spheres;
- 100% BPA Free food grade silicone ice cube tray with lid;
- Silicone ice trays won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds or trays; Easy to fill, Easy to use, Easy to clean;
- Perfect for whiskey and cocktail, great for iced coffee and for long lasting iced tea; Ideal for kids' popsicles; elegant for punch bowls; fill ice ball mold with fruit to enhance any beverage;
- 100% Money back policy, enjoy this absolutely RISK FREE purchase at this special price today.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Why You Should Buy:
- Well made and easy to use design
- This Ice Cube Mold Tray is an extremely useful product ranging from ice balls to mini popsicles to ice cream balls or ice lolly
- Perfectly rounded ice balls to cool your beverage
- 100% BPA free food grade silicone
- Flexible for easy release, non-toxic, and easy to clean
- Makes four Large 4.5 cm ice balls" Spheres"
- Safe for dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator
- Seals well and is balanced for no spilling in the fridge during freezing
- Exclusively designed for The Classic Kitchen
- This special design makes filling easier than other molds
- Large spheres of ice melt slower than conventional ice
- Great for cooling your whiskey or wine
- Fill with mint or fruit for Sangria or summer lemonade
- Use kids' flavored drinks for popsicles or colorful drinks
- Works great at the coffee bar; Fill with coffee creamer and use in iced coffee
Top Customer Reviews
First off, the packaging was well designed IMO. Nice box, nicely packed. Instructions on the outside (concept isn't too hard to grasp though). Smells like silicone when you first unwrap but a quick and mandatory wash fixed most of that problem.
Directions call for filling 3/4th of the base container with water. That's not just the sphere indents, it's the whole tray. That way when you put the lid on, a little bit squeezes out from the top, but the idea is pretty solid.
Once frozen, just wiggle all the parts of the silicon to break the balls free. Mine were slightly disformed, probably from a bit too much water, but honestly I didn't care.
Overall, I was super happy with the product. It's a fun way to make new and relatively large ice cubes that have a nice presentation.
Pros Easy to Use, high quality and works great
Cons: none I've found so far
I received this product at a discount or free in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed her are unbiased and 100% my own. I review products based on my personal experiences and leave reviews reflecting those experiences.
That is when the search began for a product that was reasonably priced. I found this one to not be the lowest price but it seemed to be the best price for a quality product.
I did good. It turns out that this product is high quality and a good price. The trick to making the ice balls is to make sure that the seem between the top and bottom is as small as possible. (See yellow circled part in picture.) I have used it ten times so far to freeze a total of forty ice balls and the black material still looks brand new and has held it shape perfectly.
Making half a ball is easy..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Also a pain in the butt to fill all the time unless you only have a drink once in a while then this is okay.Read more