Upgraded Version - ANTOP AT-415B 720° UFO Dual Omni-Directional Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Exclusive Smartpass Amplifier &4G LTE Filter, Fit for Outdoor/RV/Attic Use(33ft Coaxial Cable,4K UHD Ready)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||Dual Omni-directional Antenna|
About this item
- ◕ˇ∀ˇ◕ 720° “COMPLETE COVERAGE” RECEPTION: 360° Vertical + 360° Horizontal Omni-directional UHF/VHF Reception --Full HDTV support 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- ◕ˇ∀ˇ◕ AESTHETICALLY CLEAN DESIGN - Creative design in light weight aimed for simple DIY and SIMPLE SET-UP in 5 minutes. Tools-free and easy installation with minimum effort.
- ◕ˇ∀ˇ◕ SHIELDS AGAINST INTERFERENCE - Build in 4G LTE Filter shields against interference and blocks unwanted 3G and 4G wireless signals for stable performance. Enjoy smooth and crystal clear 4K HDTV experience.
- ◕ˇ∀ˇ◕ DELIVERS THE CORRECT RANGE - ANTOP Exclusive Smart pass technology Amplifier allow easier adjust the balance between short and long range reception , and the intelligent switch can avoid signal overload.
- ◕ˇ∀ˇ◕ SATISFACTION : ANTOP On-Line Customer Support Team available Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (past) offering ANTOP Antenna selection guide and installation assistance service. All ANTOP Antenna products come with 30-day money back .
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SET UP & AVOID OBSTACLES:
1.Visit dtv.gov/maps to confirm available channels in your area, it's simple and the information is useful.
2.Areas with large obstructions such as valleys, mountains, etc, will reduce effective range.
Note: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the Antenna
3."TVFool" is more complex but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
4.Please switch the amplifier to "short range" if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower (within 35 Miles).
5.Place the antenna, outside (strongly recommended).
Try different locations, put the antenna up as high as you can. It depends on your area
6.Connect tv antenna to 'Ant In' on the back of any HDTV
7.In the TV's setup menu, change the scan type to "Antenna" Or "Air".
8.Scan for channels using your TV's "Channel Search" Or "Channel Scan" and be ready to enjoy free TV.
9.It depends on your living quarters and how close you are to the broadcast towers.
10. If you're looking for a cable-style TV schedule,"TitanTV" is a free Web service that lists local programming.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Antop technical service was of little help. She just tried to sell me on another one of their antennas.
Overall, I'm quite disappointed in the performance of this antenna
Just found out that the problem was on my end - not the antenna. I removed a splitter that had an old analog TV hooked to it, ran the coax from the antenna directly to my new TV, re-ran the channel scan, and now I'm getting all of the channels that I was expecting with great signal strength on all of them. I am now VERY happy with the antenna although still disappointed with Antop technical support.
We tried flat antennas, rabbit ears, and a variety of other internal antennas, both amplified and not, but could only get certain of the 50 or so available channels, and those would pixelate or lose connection all the time.
So we tried this antenna, running its coax cable out our patio door onto our balcony. No new channels, but all of them are crisp, clear, and reliable. 100% improvement.
It's a big challenge to figure out how to secure the cable without interfering with the door. But it's a challenge we're willing to deal with, in order to get such good reception.
Reconnected my original antennas and recanned to now find 36 channels. Guess I was better off where I was originally.
Reluctantly returned this antenna. I had high hopes for it, but it didn't work for me. Maybe you will have better luck with your location and system.
I give it one star as it was easy to mount... but that's about it.