Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on February 14, 2016
Before I could ride it, I had to replace both the break and the shift cables with longer ones because I have a back problem and can't lean forward on a bike and therefore have to use raised "monkey" handle bars. I notified Golden Wheel Bike Shop about this and they were quick to respond and credited to my bank account more than the price of the new cables. I've never received such prompt, polite and considerate responses from any other customer service. These are very friendly and helpful people to do business with.

I took this bike to a local bike shop owner and he said (after changing the handle bars and cables) that it was very simple to assemble and adjust and he guessed that I must have paid far more for it than I did. He also assured me that the engineering of this bike is superb and the materials used are of very high quality. Now the bike suits my needs perfectly and rides like a dream. Aesthetically, it is a very attractive bike. I have received many complements from family, friends and neighbors. If I ever consider upgrading to another, more expensive bike, (though I doubt I will need to...the X90 being perfect for me) I will not hesitate to return to Golden Wheel Bike Shop for another UPLAND.

I would comment more in depth on the specifics of this bike's technical superiority, but I am not well versed in that area, not yet. I can only emphasize that my friend who owns the bike shop was duly impressed and intends to investigate further into all UPLAND brand bikes.
on September 15, 2016
Tension screw bent and when bike is put in first gear, chain goes off. Went to bike shop to have repaired and they took care of it. OK, maybe the screw got bent in shipping. Got the bike home. Last thing to do was put on water bottle bracket. Sorry, but one of the screws wont come out. It just turns and turns. Now no way to mount water bottle. $600 retail? Would hate to see what cheap bike looked like. Now, I get it. Just found out that the bikes are from China. Also, went to Upland website and went to contact page. Top image shows woman with headset. Great, I will call them. Scroll down. No phone number. Only contact form to fill out. So, why the woman with the headset when you don't take any phone calls?
on December 7, 2015
Fantastic Bike! I just got it on Friday, took it out this weekend on some hard trails and it performed great. I had no issues putting it together, it was packed perfectly. It took me about 15 minutes. I didn't know the brand Upland but it spec'ed out nice so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did. Although not noted on the description, the bike has Shimano EF1-24 shifting levers.

It's a Super Bike.

Upland X90, 26 Hardtail Mountain Bikes Medium
on October 13, 2016
I didn't really like this bike it's not meant for the streets and mountains, the tires tubes got flat once I took them for a test drive, got them replace, it's pretty slow bike too, it needed a lot of tune up waisted money on this for no reason just gonna get a new bike.
on December 16, 2016
not as good as i expected, but i returned it successfully
on June 14, 2016
I love this bike. Lighter than my previous more expensive bike. Gears transition smooth enough.