3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Upland Optics Perception HD 10x42mm Hunting Binoculars
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exceptional Clarity with Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Built to Survive the Hunt: Waterproof, Fogproof, and a Durable Rubber Body
- 10x Magnification and 42mm Objective Lens
- Includes Soft Carry Case, Flip Down Lens Protectors, Lens Cloth, and Neck Strap
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHY UPLAND OPTICS?
Made by hunters, for hunters. Serious hunters know that having quality gear can make all the difference in a hunt. Upland Optics was created by hunters and our products are designed specifically for hunters. Our focus is on what hunters need – and we have the experience to back up our design. Our optics are built to endure anything you encounter on the hunt. Find your target with Upland Optics.
- 10x optical zoom, 42mm objective lens
- 113m field of view at 1000m
- 17.2mm eye relief
- Waterproof & fogproof
- Product dimensions: 5.5" x 5" x 2"
- Product weight: 1.44 lbs
- Includes carrying case, lens cloth, neck strap, and lens caps
EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY WITH ED GLASS
When it comes to the glass in our optics, there’s only one kind we use: Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass. Designed to minimize chromatic aberration, ED glass is the best possible material for clarity and precision in optics. The ED glass in our Perception binoculars helps you see sharper, brighter images with no distortion.
DURABILITY FOR THE HUNT
Binoculars designed specifically for hunters have to be fit for the hunt. Our Perception HD 10x42mm binoculars are made with the most durable materials to handle whatever your encounter.
WATER AND FOGPROOF
Hunters encounter all kinds of environments, and they need their optics to work without obstacle. Upland Optics Perception HD 10x42mm binoculars are both waterproof and fogproof, so you get the clearest uninterrupted performance, every time.
MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT
Show your appreciation for the hunter or outdoorsman in your life by giving them a pair of Upland Optics Perception HD 10x42mm binoculars. Perfect for birthdays and holidays.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Nikon had one issue I wasn't particularly happy about. The FOV is only 288ft. at 1,000 yards. The Upland are 339ft. This ultimately wasn't an issue as I'll explain later.
The issues I had with Upland were minimal. I wasn't very happy with the lens caps compared to the Nikons, although I found them to be adequate. I didn't see much issue with the focus nob like some others have mentioned. The main issue and reason I returned these was what I believe to be a quality control issue.
Explaining the quality control issue ties in with my FOV issue with the Nikons. The upland didn't have a usable 339ft FOV while the Nikons were completely usable. The uplands had what I would call an imperfection in the glass. In the bottom right corner specifically and not as noticeable around the edges it was very blurry. The center was focused very nicely. The bottom corner was very bad. The rest was almost not noticable.
If it weren't for the bottom right corner my decision would have been very tough. I probably would have kept the Uplands. They felt solid and comfortable in the hand. For the price the value was very good. Some of these larger companies like Nikon are making great competatively price options that are similar with better build quality. If I had to make the choice with the Nikons being at full retail and the Uplands not having a quality control issue, I would have definitely gone with Upland. Next I want to get their scope. I just hope I like it better and find no flaws.