Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.85 shipping
+ $3.50 shipping
FMM Upper Case Block Alphabet & Number Tappit Cutters Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use with gumpaste and fondant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item FMM Upper Case Block Alphabet & Number Tappit Cutters Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sabertronics||Cake Supplies On Sale||eClassics||Cake Supplies On Sale|
Tappits cutters can be used with gumpaste and fondant. Set includes upper case block letters and numbers.
Top Customer Reviews
Cover your gumpaste/fondant with a single layer of saran-plastic wrap. Cut using the tappits like you normally would.
You can let them dry in place (don't move them) or move them immediately & get it back into perfect shape with a toothpick & let dry.
1. The fondant/gum paste has to be VERY thin. So think that you should be able to see the words of a printed page through the fondant when the fondant is placed on top of the page. Trust me, I was skeptical, but this is very important.
2. The letter cutters are connected on a plastic strip. To use, cut strips of fondant approximately the width of the letters. The fondant strip should be placed vertically and the letter cutter will be perpendicular to the fondant. Press down on the cutter. I slide the cutter back and forth to be sure I have a good cut.
3. Tap the end of the cutter on the table to release the letter from the cutter. This really works.
4. Let the letters dry for a few minutes before trying to place them on the cake. They will be easier to handle and you won't have to worry about the letters changing shapes.
These are a great size and I love working with them!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These cutters are too small and difficult to use.
The multicolor cutouts in the advert are very misleading, they are way smaller than that.Read more