Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on September 2, 2013
Nice cards, but leaves the excitement out like with regular cards. Bought it for a Birthday. Was sent fast and great condition.
on January 3, 2012
I ordered these for my son and he really loved them. They were a great buy for the upper deck collection of cards. This seller sent them speedy fast and the whole transaction was smooth.
on March 28, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend who is a huge yankees fan. He likes them but also said they're really nothing that special.
on March 2, 2011
This product is very good. It is educational and has a lot of interesting information. Especially good for Yankee fans.
on January 30, 2010
I am a baseball card collector, and I bought these to add to my collection. I love the Yankees and these cards are great. I had received a complimentary package of 10 cards as a promotional item at one of the games, and that was what convinced me to order more. They include all of the greats, past and present.
on May 17, 2012
These are really nice cards at a great price. My son and I are enjoying them. Reminds you of the great players at Yankee Stadium over the years.
on August 31, 2013
My godson was very pleased with the gift. I'm not a collector so I cannot offer any critical analysis of the cards.
on February 19, 2013
great product, this product really helped me add to my baseball card collection. I strongly recomend this product to any baseball card collector.
on September 18, 2013
The product is as expected and arrived as described. This made a great gift. A Perfect present for any fan.
on May 30, 2013
its a set you have to show to your friends. captures the yankees throughout the years. nicely done style and colors

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question