Upright PRO | Smart Wearable Posture Trainer with Free IOS and Android App
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- WEARABLE TECH: UPRIGHT's products are the only posture wearables that go directly on your back for the most precise measurement and feedback. Developed hand-in-hand with back surgeons and chiropractors.
- POSTURE CORRECTOR: See a noticeable improvement in your posture in as little as two weeks of training. Training session are done while sitting for 15-60 min so they won't take up your entire day.
- POSTURE TRAINER: UPRIGHT PRO attaches to your upper or lower back, accurately detects when you are slouching with unique technology and vibrates to train you to sit in a comfortable Upright position.
- POSTURE MONITOR: Personal training program and 24/7 in app customer care team keeps you motivated to train consistently, meet your goals and have better posture in no time.
- IN THE BOX: UPRIGHT PRO posture device (made of medical grade silicone), USB charging docking station, 60 hypo-allergenic adhesives, Free iOS & Android App.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ALEX Plus Smart Wearable Posture Tracker and Trainer (with Free iOS/Android app)
Lumo BodyTech Lumo Lift Wearable Fitness Tracker Clasps, Pack of 5 - Retail Packaging - Classic
Lumo BodyTech Lumo Lift Wearable Fitness Tracker Clasps, 5-Pack - Retail Packaging - Colored
Lumo Lift and Tracker Clasps Pack of 5 Bundle
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||ALEX POSTURE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.6 x 3.8 x 3.2 in||—||3.25 x 4.56 x 0.37 in||3.25 x 4.56 x 0.37 in||—|
|Item Weight||0.88 lb||6 ounces||2.72 ounces||2.72 ounces||—|
The UPRIGHT PRO Posture Trainer improves your posture in just two weeks using the latest habit changing wearable technology. In today's reality, most of us find ourselves sitting slouched in front of a computer or tv set for several hours a day, what we like to call - 'screen-slouching'. After years of slouching for such long periods of time, our muscles have weakened and some of us have even lost the ability to sit and stand in an upright position for more than a few minutes without getting sore. We return home after a long day of screen-slouching with an aching back and low self-esteem. While it's easy to feel that we are slouching fixing it through the day and creating a positive habit is just too challenging to do without any help. That's where we come in. Upright Technologies has invented the UPRIGHT PRO Posture Trainer to fix today's severe posture problem. It won't get in your way, UPRIGHT will improve your posture while you are handling your daily life. Just attach UPRIGHT to your back with one of the 60 adhesives that come in the box and start your training while continuing with your daily routine. The Upright Posture Trainer attaches to your back with a small adhesive and vibrates, immediately, every time you slouch, reminding you to correct your posture. Unlike other posture devices UPRIGHT is meant to be worn for short posture training sessions of only 15-60 minutes per day. After a short time of using this discreet posture trainer, your body quickly learns to maintain good posture even when you are not wearing the device. UPRIGHT has already collected thousands of success stories in improving people's posture and overall well-being. Get your UPRIGHT Today and see improved posture in just two weeks.
From the Manufacturer
UPRIGHT is the only posture trainer developed from day one with experts in the field of posture and back pain, from chiropractors to leading back surgeons.
UPRIGHT is being used in health clinics around the world to help people's posture, quickly and effectively.
While a posture brace, back brace or back strap take the load off your back and weaken your muscles, UPRIGHT lets you do the work of sitting straight by yourself, which strengthens your muscles and gives you long-term results.
UPRIGHT is the only smart posture that you can wear anywhere on your back to detect any kind of posture issue from 'forward shoulders' or neck to any kind of slouching at any point of your back.
UPRIGHT is the only posture wearable that attaches directly to your back to get the most precise measurements.
UPRIGHT comes with a free smartphone app (iOS & Android) that creates a personalized training program for you, measures your performance and keeps you training.
The UPRIGHT PRO Posture Trainer will compliment any workspace or home
Upright Fits discreetly under most clothing
Good posture is the key to looking and feeling better, get an immidiate improvement to you look and well-being
Choose to place UPRIGHT on your upper or lower-back to train the area that your slouch from. Upper-back detects shoulder and neck slouching, while lower-back works on your core muscles.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Connected Posture Trainer
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
My mother was always a sloucher and suffored from terrible back pain. I wanted to get her a technological solution to quickly and easily help her. After a deep research I found out that none exist, so I took matters into my own hands.
What makes your product special?
UPRIGHT PRO attaches directly to your spine so it's measurements are very exact, also it's the only device that can provide real-time feedback, in turn this gets astonishingly quick results.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Hearing success stories from our happy customers, especially people that their back pain desappeared, just like my mother. It changed her life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the pros and cons of this device:
1. It is very sensitive and seems to do the trick, showing you when you start 'curving' you spine
2. I am 16 days in and I have a good understanding when I start slouching now. There might even be a slight improvement.
3. The idea is very original and I believe it is better to teach you muscles vs. wearing some support belt that will only do the trick while you are wearing it.
1. I would like to be able to put this thing on at the morning and wear it an entire day. If you follow the 'western' business dress code, putting it on during a day is a bit of a pain. (if you get to wear T-shirts, it is not an issue). Currently I wear it while I watch the TV after work. Most of my back problems happen at work while in front of the PC.
2. Hopefully one of the next firmware upgrade will enable wearing it while walking instead of just sitting still
3. The app is very basic right now. (see the attachment). The middle of the screen has 3 faces, the happy face is green when you wear it, the middle is yellow, and the unhappy turns red. When it is red, the device vibrates. Sometime it is hard to distinguish the green and yellow as the faces are very small. My suggestion to the UPRIGHT is to remove the Chart to another page and make the faces larger. May be even leave one face on the screen only.
4. I still don't see where I can buy the additional adhesive strips. There were 60 in the box, but I have used 18 already. Also what would be their cost?
I bought it because I have tremendous back and neck pain, and sit at a desk for 8 hours a day in front of a computer. This also means, I frewquently find myself hunched over.
When I say I have back and neck pains, I mean it. I've done the Chiropractor thing for years - for me personally, it didn't help and just cost a lot of money. Then o started going biweekly to a neuromuscular massage therapist - this really helped.
Now, the pain always comes back because I'm doing the same thing - sitting with poor posture. That's why I needed upright.
It comes with a few months' supply of self adhesive Velcro tabs. so the back has a built in black Velcro-like strip. Then you take one of the squares they include and stick it to the unit. You should use an alcohol wipe to clean the oils from your skin... It helps it to stay on. The adhesive they use is medical grade and leaves absolutely zero residue on your skin. They also chose that particular adhesive to prevent any sensitivities or irritation. I've had no issues, or residue from the adhesives. You just put the Velcro to Velcro, and place it in the middle lower part of your back.
You pair it with your phone via Bluetooth and the free app. Then before each use, you calibrate it. It tells you to sit up straight while it reads your back, then it tells you to slouch so it can get that reading too. Then you train... Each day ups your training a little. You start with something like 20 minutes. And I'll tell you, I was sore after the first day. That tells me how little I used my core and back muscles. After the first few days, it's effortless. While training, when you slouch, it vibrates until you sit upright. It builds muscles and awareness.
They also have a Facebook group for users. You go on there and ask questions or offer feedback. They're very engaged in the group and open to feedback, which I like.
Now, because of the way it calibrates, it will only work for sitting. If you stand up, it will vibrate because it knows you're off the calibration scale you set for the session.
Overall, I like this product and am happy with my purchase. I hope this is helpful to anyone considering the upright.