- EASY TO INSTALL -- The front-mounted bike seat is easily installed & removed, no need more tools. Applicable to Cruiser Bicycles, Folding Bicycles & City Shared Bikes，product especially this cycle won't suite for electric bicycles.(Note: 1. Only suitable for bicycle seat post diameter less than or equal to 5.5 cm and down tube width less than or equal to 6.2 cm. 2. Not suitable for bicycles with cables on the top tube. )
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE -- USA Safety Standard Certificate. Comfort, safety, an attractive and innovative design, and a good position where the child can fully explore the scenery. Soft and comfortable saddle, hollow for ventilation. Adjustable handrail and fork arm.
- FOLDABLE -- Easy-folding, ultralight (about 2 pounds), with a free packing bag. Designed and tested for kids from 2 to 6 years old, up to 4.1 feet(125cm) height.
- INTERACTIVE & FUN -- Front mounted design, better view and more enjoyable ride for the child, enjoy safe family bonding bicycle rides with this Child Seat made with Aircraft-Grade aluminum alloy construction.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE -- Packing list: 1 x child bike seat and accessories, 1 x packing bag, 1 x user manual. Please kindly note: This seat was specially designed for Cruiser Bikes, Foldable Bikes and City Shared Bikes. If you need the one for Mountain Bikes, Hybrid Bikes and Fitness Bikes, please search this ASIN "B07FMQ2TCD" directly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Your best choice for casual riding, delivery and pick-up in kindergartens, short-distance commute.
- Bionic design philosophy, resembling a running jaguar after installation. Your kids would love it!
- Orange and blue colors available for your option.
- Website and QR code for installation video are available on the packing box. Please make sure you watch it carefully to ensure correct installation.
- Please comply with your local laws and regulations as to whether wear a helmet or not while using our product.
- Our products have passed the U.S. CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC) test. For more information, please visit the CPSC official website.
Design & Material
Both the handrail and front fork arm are foldable and adjustable at your own will, perfectly match bikes of various specs. Most importantly, your child can always find his/her most comfortable position.
The rear clamp hinge fits all seat posts whose diameter is within 1.4 inch (35.5mm), equipped with a quick-release handle to enable quick-release installation and removal with no need for tools.
The main frame is made of aircraft-grade 6061# Al alloy and A380# Al alloy, fasteners of 304# stainless steel, making the whole set solid, durable and never rusting.
Handrail & Saddle
The handrail is wrapped with soft NBR tube with anti-slip stripe. Made of aircraft-grade 6061# aluminum alloy, the U-shape handrail frame is resilient to ensure your child’s safety in any possible collision.
The saddle applies polyurethane foaming processing technology, and it has undergone surface anti-slip treatment, designed with a hollow and grooves for ventilation.
Free packing bag
You can put the folded UrRider seat in the packing bag coming with for free. With only 2-pound weight and small size, it’s your most convenient travel companion, especially when travelling by city shared or rented bicycles.
|Child Bike Seat for Cruiser Bikes, Foldable Bikes, City Shared Bikes||Child Bike Seat for Cruiser Bikes, Foldable Bikes, City Shared Bikes||Child Bike Seat for Mountain Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Fitness Bikes||Child Bike Seat for Mountain Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Fitness Bikes|
|Install Location||Front Mounted||Front Mounted||Front Mounted||Front Mounted|
|Sultable Bike Type||Cruiser Bikes, Foldable Bikes, City Shared Bikes||Cruiser Bikes, Foldable Bikes, City Shared Bikes||Mountain Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Fitness Bikes||Mountain Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Fitness Bikes|
|Age Range||2 - 6 years old||2 - 6 years old||2 - 6 years old||2 - 6 years old|
|Weight Capacity||up to 110lbs||up to 110lbs||up to 110lbs||up to 110lbs|
|Height Capacity||up to 4.1 feet||up to 4.1 feet||up to 4.1 feet||up to 4.1 feet|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.5 x 3.66 x 3.62 inches; 2.18 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : UrRider
- ASIN : B07FMHJLSW
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Kid - about to turn 3 years old, 30lbs, About 3 ft tall
The Dad - 6 ft, slightly out of shape, DIYer
The Bike - Citibike and Dahon Folding Bike
This is an awesome product. We were a bit hesitant since most of the reviews weren't very specific about their situation but we figured Amazon would take it back if it didn't work out.
I usually wait a few months before posting a review in case it breaks or just isn't helpful but we got this on a few weeks ago and have used it every weekend since. We primarily use it on a bike share in New York City called Citibike and it fits great on the the normal bikes. It does not fit the electric citibikes as the battery is too thick to attach the swing arm for the seat.
Other than that, it takes less than 5 minutes to set up and about the same to take off. the swing arm that attaches to the triangle bar needs to be in full contact otherwise the weight will be on the connection to the seat post where I can see how it could snap. But when set up correctly, it even hold my 185lb body. Be sure that the gears are aligned before tightening or it could snap.
One tip is try to get the child seat mounted as high up on the seat post as the swing arm will allow without it not resting and supporting the seat. This will allow you a more comfortable riding position as the angle in which you bow your legs is less. It will also allow you to possibly grab your kid with one arm and/or legs of they fall.
Our daughter is pretty well behaved and we've taught her to hold on to the seat handle bars before getting her on the bike seat so she been pretty great riding with me. She is a climber though so she's always had a good sense of grip. As with any front child bike seat, you will be pedaling bow legged which can be tough but we've taken 3-5 mile trips so far and while it is slow and slightly uncomfortable we've really enjoyed our bikes rides so far. My daughter LOVES riding with us and it’s given us the freedom of exploring the city by bike using a shared bike.
Everywhere we've gone, we've had people ask us where we got it including drivers at red lights.
It's also drawn a lot of attention. I cant use it without 2-3 parents stopping me and asking about it and remarking on its clever design.
Top reviews from other countries
We cruise around the city and everyone is looking at us haha.
One of my best purchase on amazon !
The seat post attach would need a redesign though
Work on a girls bikes with no centre bar
It would have been much easier if they mentioned it on the instructions