|Fits as expected||
$15.85 - $22.80
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 91.5% polyester & 8.5% Spandex
- Occasion:Casual, Party, Vocation, Office
- Our size is Asia size, not US size. Asia size is usually smaller than US size, Please notice the size detail before purchase.
- Various Kinds of style and pattern print, More chioces and more comfortable
- Please check the measurement chart carefully. Because of different producing batches, there may be deviation 2~3cm.
- Dry, laundry or handwash are available
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Any problems, please feel free to contact us, we will reply your email in 24 hours.
Size S:Bust 37-4/5"--Shoulder 13-7/10"--Sleeve 16-7/10"--Length 31-4/5"
Size M: Bust 39-1/3"--Shoulder 14"--Sleeve 16-9/10"--Length 31-4/5"
Size L: Bust 41"--Shoulder 14-1/2"--Sleeve 17-1/10"--Length 31-4/5"
The pattern 18 size detial:
The pattern 19 size detial:
The pattern 20 size detial:
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 7.9 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C51NFM1
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 23, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,724 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think these are Chinese versions of a luxury silk brand.
The wash tag says that the exterior is 97% cotton, and 3% elastane. To me, it feels like a polyester blend which is fine with me but I think that it's important to state.
Washing: delicate cycle and do not tumble dry.
The color and everything really is like it looks in the photo. My husband loves it which is odd considering he doesn't usually like bright clothes. He said that the blue makes it not appear too bright.
For me, I could wear it as a casual dress for summer or during the year over leggings or levis.
The shipping was fast and it was packaged well. It's a great deal!
There are several things I do like about this dress/tunic.
1. The colors are awesome and vibrant.
2. It's a great length to wear as a short dress or a tunic over skinny jeans or leggings.
3. The neckline is flattering.
However, there are several things that are less than ideal.
1. This is clearly NOT cotton. I sew a lot so I am familiar with fabric. This is probably polyester which makes me sweaty in the summer - it doesn't breath like cotton and I would not have bought it if it had been labeled properly.
2. There are loose threads hanging out all over.
3. It is not made using American sizing so you have to size up at least one or two sizes to get it to fit. My measurements are 37" bust, 27" waist and 37" hips. I am 5'4" and after reading other review I ordered the Medium. It fit pretty well.
I attached a pic of the label that says 97% cotton and 3% elastane. Unfortunately that isn't true so this will be going back.
I am 150lbs and i am usually afraid that the arms will be too tight i bought a size large and it fits fine passing the "raise the arm" test!
The length is perfect