- Elastic closure
- Polka dot maxi dress feature elastic empire waistline and adjustable spaghetti straps,and skirts with exquisite boho floral printed also give you a charming look
- Very soft and breathable,high quality chiffon brings a great sense of comfort when wearing it
- High elastic waist design fits all shapes,make your waist look more slender,easy to dress up or down
- Feminine,elegant and a-line silhouette,big hem and loose flowing shape provide both volume and movement to any outfit
- Fits for most occasions,beach,party,shopping or casual,perfectly match with high heels
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Department : Womens
- ASIN : B00VSZFXHG
- Item model number : AD-MD-0002
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : April 7, 2015
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is pretty see through, but seeing as I don't wear a skirt of any kind without shorts of some kind under them, I'm okay with this. Just be warned ladies, it is not completely opaque. Even at the top with the black slip to cover your nether region bits, it's still see through. specially if it's sunny and bright out.
If you plan to wear the skirt at your waist then order based on your HEIGHT, not your waist size. I usually wear an American L or a size 12 bottom but I have short legs. After measuring myself, I ordered a medium. The top of the skirt is a band of stretchy, wide, forgiving elastic that easily stretches to my waist and would fit up to a size 16 at least.
I ordered a second skirt from this vendor that was the same size (solid color instead of polka dot). The other skirt is slightly large at the waist, but this one is huge. In fact, the elastic looks stretched out as if someone larger had tried it on. I wear skirts every day, and I was really looking forward to adding this to my collection.
The material is decent and flows nicely. The skirt was long enough, and the lining goes just below my knee. Everything else about this skirt is perfectly fine. I am out of the country, so returns aren't easy for me. I think I will just try to hold it in place with a belt, or maybe try to have it altered. I don't think I will order from this vendor again.
Top international reviews
Just be ware that it is quite long.
I am 5'9, and I'll be hiking it up under be bra line to keep it from dragging.
Great if you can wear high heels