- Series: Construction Series
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (November 27, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071544682
- ISBN-13: 978-0071544689
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,323,676 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #789 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- #1054 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Materials & Material Science > Materials Science
- #1200 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Urban Construction Project Management (McGraw-Hill Construction Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Richard Lambeck, P.E., is the principal of RL Project Management, Inc., a project management consulting firm, and is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Construction Management at New York University's Real Estate Institute. Mr. Lambeck has over 40 years of experience in the construction industry and is a Professional Engineer in New York.
John Eschemuller, P.E., is President of John Eschemuller Consulting Services Limited, LLC, and is also a Clinical Associate Professor of Construction Management at New York University's Real Estate Institute. Mr. Eschemuller has over 38 years of experience in the construction industry and is a Professional Engineer in New York.