BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2013
I bought this as a stocking gift for my daughter for Christmas. She loved the different shades and uses it for work.
Nice product.
on December 12, 2011
I bought this on Sephora.com because it was only 19.99 and I'm a sucker for makeup, especially when it goes on sale. The colors on this palette are OK. Midnight cowboy has waaayy to much glitter in it so you experience a lot of fallout on your cheeks. The brown colors are just that, brown and I already own their "naked" palette plus tons of other browns so I wasn't real excited about more brown. The purple I like because it's not quite dull but not too bright either. The blue color I will never use (blue on blue eyes does not look good). The liner is pretty good, it really does "glide-on", but I probly wouldn't attempt to use it on my bottom line because I think it will smear/smudge. The eye primer is OK. It's a yellowish color so only apply it where you intend to put shadow over it. I will never understand why UD uses this type of tube for primer, so much is wasted because you can't squeeze it out. I typically don't but UD primers for that reason (even though they had a "limited" edition squeez-y tube, why not keep it like that all the time?)so I only use them when a sample size comes with another product. I usually stick to too faced primers because they are squeeze tubes.
on January 6, 2012
I love this palette! This is my newest everyday palette, it has pretty browns and a pink for everyday use and the purple and aqua are pretty for when I want a pop of color.The shadows are a nice quality with the exception of a lot of fallout from cowboy, The eyeliner is good and though I am not a great judge of eye primer the one included seems nice. If you don't already own similar shades or are looking for an everyday palette I highly recommend this one.
on January 17, 2013
I love the fact that this palette comes with an eyeliner and a mini primer. It's also much cheaper than their new Feminine Palette; and in my opinion, more portable. The eyeshadow, as always goes on smooth and is highly pigmented. :) The only thing, as with all UD eyeshadows, is that they are excessively shimmery. D: But, I can get past that. ;)
on March 19, 2012
I love this palette so much! The colors are fun and springlike! I have a link to my video review below!
[..]

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.