- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2nd Edition edition (February 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1543016294
- ISBN-13: 978-1543016291
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,712,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Urban Edible Gardening Guidebook: Your One Stop Guide to Growing Food in Small Spaces 2nd Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Written by organic grower Chris A. MacLuckie. In 1997 outside of Hamilton, ON, he began his journey into commercial agri-culture via a government sponsored, Canadian Organic Growers (COG) endorsed apprenticeship. Since then he has farmed organics commercially, volunteered in Guatemala, ran a gardening business, raised and raced sled dogs, tended his livestock, and ridden his horses. This past 20 years he has designed and worked on over a hundred gardens and farms. As of September 2017 Chris is on horseback gathering material for his upcoming books.
A 2 year horse ride fundraiser for Maya Pedal
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|