- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Nap Mats offered by Urban Infant. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rugged toddler-sized backpack specially designed for daycare / preschoolers ages 2 - 4 (Please note: this backpack is not large enough to accommodate a standard size file folder)
- Features a patented rigid "art silo" to safely roll up and transport your child's artwork
- Laminated outer fabric is waterproof and easily wipes clean
- The "hub" of an interlocking system, the Packie includes built-in clips that can attach an Urban Infant lunch bag or supply pouch (sold separately)
- Design features include a chunky oversized outer zipper, rugged "D" ring (for attaching a toy), a zippered inner pocket, and name tag
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 4.7 x 13.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019JHCOJO
- Item model number: 1516
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
7/26/17 I really wanted to like this, as I love the color/pattern and size. (The preschool my children go to do not require backpacks to be big enough to fit a full size folder.) Also, the quality is worth the price.
However...I must return. Sadly, it's missing a feature I really do need. Exterior drink holder. Well one of them as you can see in the photos. Which is odd since it's the same packpack; just a different pattern. It just doesn't make sense to have an outside drink holder on one pattern but not on another pattern. At the very least, it should be noted on the product description. These are for my two toddlers, and they both need that feature of a drink holder. If the matching lunch bags had that feature, then that would be okay to not have it on the backpacks. BUT it does not.
Also, the way it zips up is different for both backpacks. One pattern zips to the right, and the other pattern zips to the left. That's not a deal breaker, but it is again a bit odd.
Unfortunately, my search continues...