- Hardcover: 488 pages
- Publisher: Indiana Univ Pr (December 1, 1974)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0253361702
- ISBN-13: 978-0253361707
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,058,214 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Urban Mass Transportation: A Dozen Years of Federal Policy Hardcover – December 1, 1974
This book outlines the mass transit policies in the 1960s and early 1970s and talks about their successes and failures. It also provides suggestions on how to the improve the systems.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|