Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 354 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 366 reviews
on June 20, 2016
This is a small and light weight backpack. I use this backpack to take things to work, like my iPad, some magazines, snacks, and a water/soda bottle. I leave the bottle inside the bag because the mesh pouch on the outside is way too small. It has two smaller pockets on the front of the bag and two pockets on either side of the bag. So lots of storage areas. It has a single strap on the back, so you'd wear it as a cross body type of backpack.

I've been using this one backpack for almost four years now, and I'm still currently using it. It does show signs of wear and tear. The inside lining on the bottom has thinned out a lot. Almost to the point where I can see outside lighting when looking into the bag. But it's no where near close to tearing or ripping apart.

I needed a small backpack to take things to work, like the stuff I mentioned above. The heaviest thing I've put into this backpack is my iPad. I wouldn't really recommend anything much heavier then that. Maybe a couple of textbooks, but not too many. I wasn't looking for anything heavy duty or durable. Plus this backpack came at a very inexpensive price. So it worked for my intended purpose. If you're looking for a small and light weight backpack without carrying anything too heavy, I'd recommend this one. I wouldn't use it for items such as a laptop, or for going hiking. I'd go with a heavy duty or a stronger backpack for that kind of stuff.
on September 19, 2016
This is an awesome back pack! I've had this for several weeks and it has held up very well! It's made of very sturdy materials! The zippers still function properly and the material shows no signs of wear. I've been caught in the rain several times and all my stuff has stayed dry. I love the one shoulder strap! The buckle snaps together well and can support some weight. I use this everyday to and from work. It has a soft padded back and padded shoulder strap. I feel like this backpack will last me for quite a while. It's got a sturdy feel to it I feel that will hold up in most conditions. I highly recommend this product.

This is my honest opinion, I was not compensated for an excellent review.
on August 1, 2016
I bought this for my middle schooler to use as a back-back but ended up ordering a different one. at the price we just kept it for a random bag but it was far too​ small to use as a school bag with any amount of books. Beautiful quality, and overall very nice just too small to carry a 2"binder
on August 5, 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old as his main backpack for school. He had another one, but really wanted a "one shoulder backpack". It lasted about 3/4 of a school year being traded off and on, but mostly being used. Then he came home one day with the zipper broke. No way to fix. Bye Bye awesome bag. :-(
Ok, zipper broke - but my son is HARD on things - you should see how he slings bags around! I wasn't surprised. I was glad it lasted as long as it did - I find it to be a good buy for the price. Want something more durable, go for a higher name brand with a higher price tag. I think I will buy another one for this year!

OH, and I LOVED all the side zipper pockets - I could pack a snack in one spot, there is a spot for a water bottle, and he could have other things in side/small front pockets!!!!
on January 15, 2013
This bag has a nice look to it and I guess if you will be using it as a gym bag it will be fine. My purpose was to use it while traveling to carry my tablet, travel documents, headphones, other miscellaneous items. I desired a bag that wasn't too big but not too small. This bag was a bit bigger than I expected and the material was thinner than expected. It seems durable overall, but I didn't like that the bottom wasn't sturdier or taunt when an item like my tablet or book was placed inside. Clothing, towels and items like that probably won't cause the bottom to sag. But solid items like books, small laptops, tablets, etc. will seem as though they are going to push through the bottom. I returned the bag since it didn't fit my primary need. If the bottom was sturdier I would have kept it.
on August 29, 2016
It's a well made backpack, and it's stylish. However it's not big enough for a 3rd grader. I am not returning it because i am going to Disney world this fall and we figured it would be ok for one of our bags into the park. Just disappointed because I purchased it for my son who wanted a one shoulder backpack for school.
on September 19, 2014
When I received this backpack through the email and open the package, at first I was disappointed because it looks too small than my last backpack that I had to replace. But after trying it out and putting my stuff in it, it's actually spacious and has lot of rooms for my other accessories such as headphones, pen etc...

What I like the most on this backpack was the style and the strap fits me perfectly.

I haven't seen any problems so far that easy tear or so forth but as long you take care of it, it should be fine.
on May 23, 2013
I bought this in March 2012, and it's been great. It's a lot bigger than it seems in pictures and I use it every single day to travel on the bus to work. The zipper broke today, but it's been getting used heavily for 14 months, so I don't know what other people are doing to theirs. Operator error.

The straps are comfortable and easily adjustable. I like all the extra pockets, with none of these other bags on Amazon offer. I need one that has a lot of different compartments to store things. I will be buying another one to replace mine.
on July 20, 2013
This delivered to me on July 3rd, and after about 2.5 weeks of pretty heavy usage- i'm returning this. The zipper in the main compartment doesn't have a top (zipper) stop, so it 'broke' on me, bascially the part that binds the zipper together came off; after unlocking by bike and packing my gear in the middle of a bike cruise today. So, i had to let my cousin haul the 8 lbs of bike locks I was carrying that day. Also, bottom of the side main compartment busted open into the inside of the main compartment- not sure why or how, i was only putting my keys in that compartment.

Other negatives: I felt the plastic buckle wasn't very high quality. One time, I was headed out with full bike gear, and accidentally pressed only ONE side of the buckle, and it detached by itself. I never used the phone compartment because I feel it needs something to hold it in there. The secondary compartment needs an inner key chain- I would prefer that feature.

During the time that I did have it, I did enjoy it. I liked the multi compartments and how there were some reflectors on it. The back was padded enough. It did soak up the sweat though.

Overall, it was useful, but defniitely not long-lasting.

I carry a number of bike accessories when I cruise. (A combination of) 3ft Kryptonite integrated chain, a New York Mini Fuggeddaboudit U lock, a New York Disc lock, a 4 ft loop, 7ft loop, a short combo chain, mini pump, mini tool, bike lights, my wallet and cell phones, keys.

1 star because I would not recommend this to anyone.
on June 29, 2011
I needed a single-strap bag for surviving a 30 hour day at the poker tables with my "supplies." iPad, snacks, drinks, chargers, magazines, vitamins, medicines, toothbrush etc. I was also looking at $50 bags. After using this bag for a couple months, I am very happy with the quality and functionality of the bag. Nice number of outside pockets to keep things separate. Smooth zippers. Comfortable strap. And so much cheaper than the other bags I was considering.

The big, plastic, clasp on the strap does release if I pull really hard on it, at the right angle. So I might one day have the bag drop to the floor. So the clasp could be more "lockable." and the adjustable strap needs more loops or teeth to lock the setting. Once in a while the strap will get a couple inches longer if pulled hard enough at the right angle. Either of these could be a problem if the bag is full of heavy textbooks and then is jerked around a lot (for instance, when throwing the bag off or someone tries to mug you)

But overall, I love the bag. Would love a slightly narrower version of the bag even more.