- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; 1 edition (July 9, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1559633050
- ISBN-13: 978-1559633055
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#526,845 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #124 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Health Policy
- #295 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Policy
- #385 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Urban Sprawl and Public Health: Designing, Planning, and Building for Healthy Communities 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Presented are the ingredients to make our cities safer and livable. This is a must read for City Planners, County officials, and anyone interested in cleaning up our urban communities with an eye toward social equity and environmental justice. MJY