Urban Survival Playing Cards - These aren't Simply Playing Cards...They're a Powerful Survival Tool for You and Your Loved Ones to use if You Need to Survive in an Urban Area.
|Brand||Tactical And Preparedness Solutions by David Morris|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.75 x 0.5 x 2.75 inches|
|Item Weight||0.01 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Small size and light weight means you can "sneak" these into loved ones' cars so they'll have life saving survival information in an emergency.
- Compact size means they fit easily in every GO-bag, 72 hour kit, GOOD bag, and glove compartment.
- Doubles as a deck of playing cards so you can play cards during idle time in a survival situation.
- Each card can be used as a flash card, for quizzing, or for starting conversations on preparedness and disaster situations.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These aren't simply playing cards...they're a powerful survival tool for you and your loved ones to use if you need to survive in an urban area after a natural, manmade, or economic disaster.
If/when disaster strikes, you'll have your Urban Survival Playing Cards to refer to with many of the most important lessons form the SurviveInPlace.com Course.They include 52 insider secrets from the $47 SurviveInPlace.com Urban Survival Course, and cover operational security, psychology, field expedient medicine, basic survival skills, field tested tactical skills to help you not only survive, but thrive after disasters and breakdowns in civil order in urban areas, and much more. Their small size (poker size) and light weight (3 ounces) makes them portable so that you can have them with you all the time to use as flashcards to hardwire essential survival skills into your brain. They are inexpensive enough that you can put one in every GO bag, 72 hour kit, and glove compartment without breaking the bank.
Stress, low light, age, and exhaustion all make it harder to read small type.These cards strike a perfect balance between the amount of information on each card and having a large enough text to actually be readable, so you'll be able to read them when you need the information most.
Best of all, It’s all backed by a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee!
Get Yours Now/b>* They include 52 insider secrets from the SurviveInPlace Urban Survival Course, and cover operational security, psychology, field expedient medicine, basic survival skills, field tested tactical skills to help you not only survive, but thrive after disasters and breakdowns in civil order in urban areas, and much more.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like, "choose to have a positive mental attitude," I would hope, would be common sense. Like, if you're thinking, "I'm going to die; I'm going to die," you're probably not going to do as well. Or "Use a paper towel to open public toilet doors (only 50% of men wash after using the restroom." Or, "Use dogs as sentries."
Some of the other info is also available if you just read a little or if you pay any attention at all to basic first aid. Like, "Elevate [a bleeding] injury above the heart."
- "Avoid becoming a refugee." (Wow, why didn't refugees ever think of this?)
- "Avoid hospitals [after a disaster] if at all possible. [Hurricane] Katrina showed us that thugs will use disasters as an opportunity to steal drugs, supplies, and patient belongings."
- "Use of N.95 masks often causes low oxygen levels, shallow breathing, and panic."
- "Depending on the legality of the group confiscating weapons, bribes/favors may be expected." (There's an entire card full of paranoid tips about what to do to avoid having weapons "confiscated" and another genuinely albeit unintentionally funny one about "covert disguises.")
So just FYI.
Even though the information in these 56 playing cards (4 are Joker informational cards) could have just as easily been put in a good basic Urban Survival Manual; nevertheless, I found the cards to be a great way to quickly review a lot of good solid survival tipsl. The following are just a few of the many Urban Survival tips in this set of cards:
An explanation of survival concepts, emergency water storage, keeping freezers cold longer, very interesting tips on sleeping, emergency bulletproof barriers, eating during, survival situations, tactical breathing, which I was quite familiar with, keeping your money from being stolen, your most powerful survival tool, taking care of your weapons, evacuating your home, using duct tape and numerous other useful tips.
If you are into Urban Survival and desire an interesting way to quickly review valuable tips, you should check out this deck of cards. Yes, you can also use these to actually play cards with in your secret cave.
Rating: 4 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: Use of the Monadnock (MEB) Straight Baton)
I was USN/USMC and I learned a few things and was reminded of a lot of things with these cards.
Kids will even get a kick out of them. If you have kids, maybe you should not get them, for the kids will make you (adults) get the home and the family prepared for the possibility of first line.