Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 16, 2012
I remembered the detail of the Usborne books from my children's childhood. This book was a gift for a seven year old grandson who loves construction vehicles. The illustrations/cutaways are informative. Diggers and Cranes arrived shrink wrapped and in good condition. The book is new, as promised, but it doesn't have the "smell" of a new book. Grandson enjoys it, nonetheless!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on December 16, 2011
This book is great for 2 year olds to 20 year olds! The pictures are fantastic and keep my little one's interest. Honestly, this book has never seen the shelf. My son looks at it daily. Inside you have the large picture of the Digger or Crane, the correct name, and what people call it. You get information on how it works, and where it originated and when you use it on a construction site. The back offers an index. I feel we will have this book forever!
|0Comment|Report abuse