- Hardcover: 212 pages
- Publisher: Kennikat Press; Revised edition (1966)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0690005849
- ISBN-13: 978-0690005844
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,783,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use your head in tennis, Hardcover – 1966
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
one of Tennis great tennis coaches, Bob Harman. The book was so good that former American
and Wimbledon Champion Jack Kramer wrote a forward to it.
The book outlines in fairly simple terms that how you use your
mind when you play Tennis is equal to how you use your body.
That there are many strategies of thinking that can help you play your
best in that tennis match.
When it comes down to it, isn't that really what you're after?
I highly recommend that you read it if you are taking up, learning
or entering into competetive Tennis. It will definitely
improve your game, and if you win every time (nobody does) it
will confirm that you knew what you were doing when you did.