Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Useful. UH-CI193 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok with Handle..." and save 70% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Useful. UH-CI193 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok with Handles and Built in Base
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE AND VALUABLE - This Wok is meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come. 14-inch wide Cast-Iron wok offers ample size for many recipe. Cooking with a wok is a fast, easy way to prepare food. Pre-seasoned and ready to use. Oven safe, appropriate for use on all cooking surfaces including grills, stove and campfires. Cast Iron Wok has superior heat retention and even cooking ability.
- Sturdy base keeps wok stationary on the stovetop, Preseasoned and ready for immediate use
- Can be used on any stovetop: electric, gas and induction and can be used in the oven
- Large loop handles for ease in handling 16.9 inches handle to handle, 14 inch diameter, 4 inches high ,
- CLEANING AND CARING: Never use soap on cast iron wok. After cooking and while the pan is still hot, run some hot water into it and sit it back on the stove for a few minutes. After a brief period of de-glazing, drain it and sprinkle it liberally with table salt. Wash with a cloth and a little hot water. Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly. Allow the pot to air-dry for a while and lightly grease the inside with your fingers or a paper towel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JMilesCo||Amazon.com||Ocitor, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||5.6 x 16.9 x 15.2 in||3.25 x 13 x 22 in||18 x 19 x 5.5 in||13.5 x 23 x 5 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||14 inch||14"||14"||13 IN||18 IN||13-Inch|
With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the 14" Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas range without a ring to hold the wok steady as it transfers the heat rapidly from the burner to the wok. If you like to deep fry, this wok will run circles around most any cookware and requires less oil. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item works well on an electric cook top, my guess is that it will even better on a gas burner.