- Paperback: 540 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (January 3, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898598729
- ISBN-13: 978-0898598728
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,879,664 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #156 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Ergonomics
- #733 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Health & Safety
- #737 in Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
User Centered System Design: New Perspectives on Human-computer Interaction 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
... a significant milestone in the maturation of the field ... [it] represents a plateau from which we can view the extraordinary distances we have traveled in the past few years and from which we can begin to map our progress for the future.