- Hardcover: 215 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Asia Center (September 30, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0674022726
- ISBN-13: 978-0674022720
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,633,560 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Uses of Memory: Critique of Modernity in the Fiction of Higuchi Ichiyo (Harvard East Asian Monographs)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Timothy J. Van Compernolle is Assistant Professor of Japanese at the College of William and Mary.
Browse award-winning titles. See more