DescriptionListen to NEWS from multiple sources by using news source as a custom invoke option. Invoke phrase - Alexa Ask Chatter Box to Read CNN -- Replace CNN with the following to listen to NEWS from each of these media - ABC News AU, Al Jazeera English, Ars Technica, Associated Press, BBC News, BBC Sport, Bloomberg, Breitbart News, Business Insider, Business Insider UK, Buzzfeed, CNBC, CNN, Daily Mail, Engadget, Entertainment Weekly, ESPN, ESPN Cric Info, Financial Times, Football Italia, Fortune, FourFourTwo, Fox Sports, Google News, Hacker News, IGN, Independent, Mashable, Metro, Mirror, MTV News, MTV News UK, National Geographic, New Scientist, Newsweek, New York Magazine, NFL News, Polygon, Recode, Reddit, Reuters, TalkSport, TechCrunch, TechRadar, The Economist, The Guardian AU, The Guardian UK, The Hindu, The Huffington Post, The Lad Bible, The New York Times, The Next Web, The Sport Bible, The Telegraph, The Times of India, The Verge, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Time, USA Today. Content from APINews.
This skill contains
The content of this skill is appropriate for most users. This skill may include account linking, personal information collection, advertisements, location detection or location-based services, or infrequent or mild examples of the types of content included below:
- Nudity or descriptions of nudity within medical, informational or artistic contexts
- Infrequent or mild references to cultural or religious intolerance
- Infrequent or mild realistic, cartoon, or fantasy violence or descriptions of violence
- Infrequent or mild references to alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Infrequent or mild sexual and suggestive themes
- Infrequent use of mild profanity and crude humor
- User generated content
- Music and video skills may occasionally include strong profanity and sexual or suggestive themes
This skill contains dynamic content, which is content that is updated real-time based on inputs from the developer. The maturity rating associated with this skill pertains only to the content of the skill at the time of the submission.