Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 245 reviews
on April 15, 2017
Great album.
on July 1, 2015
This is my second purchase (my first one was stolen a long time ago). I was feeling nostalgic so I thought to replace it. I'm a little disappoint though; not all of the songs on the original release are there (they're replaced with songs I've never heard before). I was really looking forward to the last track "You are the one" :-(. Oh well, I guess I'll pay closer attention next time....
on August 20, 2016
I love this truly remarkable and well-crafted contemporary R & B album by Usher Raymond! Hypnotic, sensational, and rhythmic, it shines with great dance tracks, sizzlingly unforgettable ballads, and it is utterly enjoyable from the beginning to the end.
on May 12, 2015
Driving to Las Vegas and I needed Usher to keep me jammin' for awhile. I misplaced this a long time ago so when I saw it on Amazon I got it. Mind you, my friend owns a record store but this cd us still going for $18.99! Don't tell my friend, but this Diva has to save here and there. I don't have a fav but I will play U don't have to call a few times, and Twork it out.
on July 7, 2016
I really enjoy this album especially because it came out a few months after I graduated (It originally debuted on August 7, 2001 or 8-7-01. This was also Usher's music career up until that point...1987-2001).
on August 27, 2004
This album was Usher's second I believe and it did not suffer the Sophmore Jinx. Why? Because it is a Masterpiece! I am a 47 year old woman and I love this guy. There are very few young artist out there who seem to have taken charge of their of their destiny like Usher.. he actually can sing which doesn't seem to be a requirement these days to sell albums. He can act. I first caught him acting on my grandmother's soap the Bold and the Beautiful, who at the age of 100 became a fan of Usher. I saw him in a few movies and Soul Food since. This album 8701 has everything on it. It is better then Confessions..which is still a good Cd. 8701 always puts me in a good mood. I have one problem, which brings me to Amazon. Someone took my Cd and I have to buy another one...no it wasn't my grandmother. One can see how good this cd is because even if bought used it still demands a 10.00 price tag. Pretty good for a CD that is a few years old. I know Usher has legions of fans. But people should not dismiss this man as just another young R&B artist. Someone in the NY Daily News called him a rapper, clearly not correct. This young man is a renaissance man in the vain of Sting. Who does just about everything. But Usher has one up even on Sting.. he can dance. I have been listening and collecting music for years and this album reminds me of a Main Ingredient Album something that is old but you still listen to all of the time.
on December 19, 2016
Here's another great collection of modern R&B sounds from "The Voice's" Usher Raymond IV. This was a replacement copy for one I had before.
on June 14, 2006
I have always liked Usher but it had to take awhile for me to like this CD. At first I wasn't feeling it but after I kept playing it, it actually grew on me. This isn't your typical R&B album. It seems more of a party/have a good time CD. And you can do just that especially with songs such as "I Don't Know", "If I Want to", "I Can't Let U Go", and "U-Turn". Of course they have the signature songs that Usher is known for-(U Remind Me, U Got it Bad, and U Don't Have to Call). U Got it Bad is one of my favorites. That's a song anybody can relate to and the lyrics are awesome. I also liked:
Twork it Out 4/5- a very nice song
Can U Help Me 4/5 - a very nice slow song done by Usher
How Do I Say 4/5 - this song is sensual and on the romantic side, it can definately put you in the mood
Good Ol' Ghetto 5/5 - it's the beat that I really liked than the lyrics

It's no doubt that Usher puts out the HITS. You can listen and have a good time with this CD. This particular album is one of his best besides "Confessions. So if you don't own this one, get it. It might not have that typical R&B sound but it is still enjoyable.
on February 16, 2017
Love me some Usher!! This album brings back priceless memories! Had to have it!!
on March 1, 2016
Classic usher. Needed to find another new copy. Package was brand new, was just like buying in the CD store again