- Series: Scientific and Engineering Computation
- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; second edition edition (November 26, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262571323
- ISBN-13: 978-0262571326
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,160,901 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Using MPI - 2nd Edition: Portable Parallel Programming with the Message Passing Interface (Scientific and Engineering Computation) second edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
William Gropp is Director of the Parallel Computing Institute and Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Ewing Lusk is Argonne Distinguished Fellow Emeritus at Argonne National Laboratory.
Anthony Skjellum is Professor of Software Engineering at Auburn University.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?