- Series: Using
- Paperback: 317 pages
- Publisher: Que Pub; 2nd edition (December 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789714388
- ISBN-13: 978-0789714381
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,620,905 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Using Microsoft Powerpoint 97 Paperback – December, 1997
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Publisher
Readers will learn how to incorporate data from other Office 97 applications, insuring the most dynamic, effective PowerPoint presentations. Fundamental topics of solid presentation design discussed, including how to incorporate text, adding visual elements and strategies for delivering effective presentations. Additional features of working with PowerPoint also are covered, such as including multimedia elements, posting presentations to the Web and working with charts and graphs. Timely coverage of newer topics/enhanced functionality of PowerPoint increases ability of book to fill market-sensitive needs. Comprehensive index and complete cross-referencing insures reader will find the best, most applicable information to help complete their tasks. - Shows the casual/accomplished user how to integrate other Office 97 applications with PowerPoint 97 to insure the most dynamic, effective presentations
- Discusses fundamental topics of solid presentation design, including how to incorporate text, adding visual elements and strategies for delivering effective presentations
- Covers multimedia elements, posting presentations to the Web, and working with charts and graphs
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|