- File Size: 6624 KB
- Print Length: 122 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: UsingSlack.com/resources; 1 edition (May 31, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GG6MJQE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#988,996 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1370 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Applications & Software > Business
- #1595 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- #2245 in Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Software > Enterprise Applications
Using Slack: The Ultimate Guide Kindle Edition
|Length: 122 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?