BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 16, 2012
An excellent source for information on uterine fibroids. It is critical to understand that there are alternative surgeries that enable a woman to keep her uterus. I actually had my own fibroids removed by this physician in 2012. I am healing well and so grateful to Dr. Stewart and all the people who participated in my well being. My husband and I were impressed with Dr. Stewart's up to date knowledge on the possible causes for fibroids. I hope anyone who reads this book will pass on the information!
on February 19, 2016
I can't thank you enough for the information and research in this book. Life-changing for me.
on December 7, 2013
This book is informative, well written, and was very helpful to me when I was having health issues with fibroids. I have also recommended it to friends.
on February 25, 2008
The editorial review indicated the book was easy to read. I came across quite a few medical words I was not familiar with and had too look them up in my medical dictionary.
on December 7, 2007
I highly recommend this book to anyone diagnosed with a uterine fibroid and especially to those whose doctors suggest they have a medical procedure done! This will give you the knowledge you need, that your doctor may not fully explain, in order to make an informed decision that could effect your entire life. Do not just take his or her word for what you should have done, everyone must take their medical care into their own hands.

Uterine Uterine Fibroids: The Complete Guide by Dr. E.A. Stewart is easy to read and very informative. It gives a basic knowledge and understanding of the problems and possible medical solutions. It is as up to date as it can be but, sadly, the medical world just hasn't done enough studies on this subject and therefore women still do not have many choices to relieve the problems caused by uterine fibroids. Dr. Stewart sticks to medical facts and scientific evidence, nothing is mentioned about alternative medicines. There is still much more to learn, as Dr. Stewart admits time and time again.
on October 7, 2008
I thought this book really went through all my options. I liked the fact that lots of treatment options were discussed and the science behind the treatments were discussed. Much more complete than other fibroid books I have read
on December 9, 2007
I looked through a lot of what's currently on the market for uterine fibroids. This is very thorough, with up to date medical information. I also appreciated the appendix on hints for surgical recovery. This had information I had not seen anywhere else.