Utopia Bedding Cotton sateen Fitted Sheet (Queen, White) – Premium Quality Combed Cotton Long Staple Fiber - Breathable, Durable & Comfortable with Deep Pocket
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$19.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% cotton sateen
- Queen Size fitted sheet measures 60 x 80 inches with 15 inch box/pocket for oversized mattress
- Made with 220 thread count, 100% cotton sateen provide softer feel which is produced through the satin weave structure; the smoothness and high luster of sateen gives it a luxury quality
- Fitted sheet with all around elastic stay fresh, cool during hot nights and warm in cold nights while holding mattress firmly in right place; it has a high tensile strength, making it strong, durable and less likely to rip or tear
- Fitted sheet is made from mercerized fabric for longevity and pre-shrunk for shape retention; it is machine washable
- It is Oeko-tex standard 100 compliance product therefore it is 100% free from harmful substances and friendly with your skin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
We bring you luxury Fitted Bed Sheet at an affordable price. Enjoy & wrap up yourself in these carefully crafted 100% combed cotton sateen cozy Fitted Sheet that is expertly manufactured for durability. Luxury fitted sheet is designed for both institutional and home use. Fitted Sheet is designed to fit mattresses of up to 15 inch deep. Sheet fabric is made from 100% Cotton Sateen for ultra soft feel and easy care. Fabric is mercerized for prolonged existence and pre-shrunk for shape retention. The sheets can be washed and dried through use of ordinary washers and dryers which will not affect them. They also dry very fast because of their thin fabric. They can also be hand washed. These are effective for people who have allergies because they repel dust mites, soft sleeping surface that is free of allergens due to natural fiber. Fitted sheets feature all-around elastic and deep pockets to fit your mattress. This is available in multiple sizes and colors letting you choose the one that can best suits your bedroom's interiors and fits your bed.
• Soft luxury bedding for an affordable price.
• Easy care mercerized materials that last.
• Elegant tailoring and deep fitted sheet pockets.
• Fade-resistant and Stain-resistant.
• Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low.
Top Customer Reviews
(Glad I took a chance on this company, because I had once received an extremely defective towel set from them... they were delivered looking more torn up and used than rags you'd dry a dog with)
Just keep in mind that this sheet is a FITTED sheet only, and not a set, or top sheet... also, this is only 200 thread count... expect sheet to be on the thinner side... I would offer 5 stars, but I have yet to test the product with use and normal wear and tear, such as washing. Also, I did not notice a tag to determine if this is cotton or a blend... it feeeeeels like microfiber or polyester blend. If I can remember down the road I might add to review.
Update... the fitted sheet is still baggy... but better than too tight. I recommend this product for those on a budget with very thich mattresses. I could probably have another topper put on, too... my bed and topper total 14 inches. I have added pics to my profile reviews.
Thanks a lot.
did I mention I'm a sheet snob.
The price was so low, I was sure I would use this sheet as a 'last resort', NOPE.
I really think this is something that was too good to be true and it went beyond that.
The sheet is not especially luxurious to the touch, however I think the thicker feel of the fabric actually helps it hold to the mattress. At the end of the day, it's much more comfortable than a bunched up sheet that pulls away from the mattress constantly.
Personally, I dislike the current industry trend of elasticizing the entire hem of a fitted sheet, because it makes changing the bed extremely frustrating. It would be unfair to downgrade this review for that reason, though.