Utopia Kitchen 8-piece Stainless-Steel Kitchen Steak Knife
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eight pieces stainless steel 4.5-Inch knife blade is made from 420 grade 3Cr14 Stainless steel; the following formula is a break down in the steel: Around 13.5% chromium and .35% carbon which makes it perfect for tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen
- Stainless steel blades are tarnish-resistant, rust-resistant, and easy to clean
- The 4.5-Inch steak knife is a solid one piece stainless steel design therefore, you don't have to worry about handles falling off
- Micro-serrated edges of the knife don't need sharpening
- Please hand clean and don't use dish washer; you can easily remove rare rust spots if dish washer is used by pouring some lemon juice into a tall glass, and then soak the knives in the lemon juice for a few minutes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top-Rated Kitchen Knives!
For safe, durable, and quality blades that don't dull easily, Knife line is your ticket to cooking with ease. For food preparation at home or in the commercial restaurant kitchen, the 4.5-Inch Steak Knife offers sharp blades and sturdy grip for all of your food preparation needs. Easy-to-use and durable, this Stainless Steel knife is made with tarnish-free and rust-resistant Stainless Steel that will stay sharp through many uses.
• 100% Stainless Steel Blade.
• 8 Pieces Stainless-Steel Kitchen Steak Knife.
• Comfortable grip for easy maneuvering.
• Cut Easily Through A Variety Food Items.
NOTE: Please hand clean and don't use dish washer. You can easily remove rare rust spots if dish washer is used by pouring some lemon juice into a tall glass, and then soak the knives in the lemon juice for a few minutes. The acid in the lemon juice should help to loosen up the rust, and make it easier to scrub away after you pull them out of the glass (Hand-wash is highly recommended).
Top Customer Reviews
I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. Please note I’m not compensated in any way for your vote; however, your positive vote definitely assists me in learning types of information shoppers find helpful in a review. If you feel something is missing, I would like to know that as well.
First, I experienced an issue of quality control. Some of the knives in the set are considerably more dull than others. You can't tell by looking at them, but you definitely know when you've gotten one of the dull ones in the set as soon as you try to cut something.
The sharper ones are pretty good, but not ideal - the big serrations mean that meat tends to tear rather than cut.
The product description says to hand wash the knives, and they are not kidding. One trip through the dishwasher (as an experiment) produced water spots and rust. The rust and spots can be rubbed out with Barkeeper's Friend. I didn't knock any stars off my review for that, since the product description was clear about the need to hand wash. Just letting everyone know that you really DO need to hand wash these.
The handles are comfortable and the knives are lightweight and easy to handle. Actually, the handles are hollow - one of my knives has something loose inside it and actually rattles if you shake it.
Had the knives been sharper, and had every knife in the set been properly sharpened, this would have been at least a four star review.
I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review. How I rank products:
* 1 star (I hate it!): I would either return or throw away this product. It was a waste of my money.
** 2 star (I don’t like it): I'm not a fan of this item and I won't order it again.
*** 3 star (It’s ok): This item has both positive and negative qualities. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase or recommend it.
**** 4 star (I like it): This item arrived and functions as advertised. I would change a few things about this, but is a very good product overall. I would use this item.
***** 5 star (I love it!): This item is AWESOME. I will use it and recommend it to others! It works as advertised and is an all-around great product.
Side note: I hand wash all my silverware to keep them looking great and to avoid any possibility of rust and water spots so I wouldn't know how they would hold up in washed in a dishwasher.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price it's hard to beat.