Utopia Kitchen French Coffee Press 34 oz Espresso and Tea Maker with Triple Filters, Stainless Steel Plunger and Heat Resistant Glass
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brews 8 coffee cups or about 4 coffee mugs which is equal to 32 oz; includes plastic measuring spoon
- Durable heat resistant borosilicate glass carafe beaker sits in stylish insulated plastic frame which makes pouring coffee easier and prevent wobbling
- Easier to use than a drip coffeemaker; brews within minutes and no soggy filters to deal with
- Perfect gift for any fun holiday occasion for both men & women alike
- Dishwasher safe; can be used for making tea as well
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a sentiment a bistro in your own home
With the Utopia French Coffee Press, you will feel as if you were serving espresso or tea at acclaimed bistro around your town. Welcome the comfort of your home, while running your taste buds with delightful refreshments. Espresso, hot chocolate, cappuccino, tea blends, foamed drain, Utopia French espresso press has no confinements.
Espresso can empower you to find your headings
By and by, with all the tension and industrious work, you seem to have lost yourself in stresses, being continually exhausted and drained. Just take this Utopia French Coffee Press and you can again reconnect with yourself. This simple to use and clean machine, which makes sense of how to isolate fundamental oils and trap each and every disguised aroma from espresso beans and tea leaves, is as of late the method you need to use to recuperate your smile! The recipe for a chipper, sound lifestyle is concealed in your espresso mug.
The Impeccable Heat Resistant Glass Material
This French press is a delightful addition to any kitchen. This French Coffee Press Maker has Borosilicate Glass, the fundamental kind of glass which is acceptably strong to withstand high temperatures and turn out as a winner compare to other french coffee press maker! The solid and warmth safe French Coffee Press has agreeably passed more than 50 tests setting off to the clients. Not exclusively is the quality craftsmanship clear in the rich chart, the pot has a noteworthy vibe that keeps an eye on its strength. Overwhelming duty boro-silicate glass carafe fits relentlessly in the strong metal bundling - Frame has feet on the base so the press lays safely on your counter or table without wobbling -
Make a Finest Cup Of Coffee:
The upgraded plunger plate is strong, super COMPACT and each one of its pieces are staggeringly all around related. Clearness in life and in coffee! Never again will you experience coffee beans in your mouth due to the significantly practical and capable 4 - Filter Screen System
Why might this be THE BEST FRENCH PRESS?
- Makes the perfect sizes for coffee. 946ml or 32oz French espresso squeeze, perfect for 8 glasses (4 mugs) of refreshments
- Built to last from 304-audit stainless steel, warm safe borosilicate glass and without BPA, sustenance safe plastic
- Extra fine, 100-lattice channels ensure there's no ground in your coffee
- A lifetime of flavorful refreshments, with no convincing motivation to supplant channels or purchase exorbitant perilous plastic K-compartments
- Quiet and ideal for travel, outside, home or office condition
- Easier to use than a spill espresso creator. Blends inside minutes and no splashed channels to oversee
- Quickly disassembles for cleaning. Dishwasher safe.
The Fresh Way to Make Coffee:
- Add 1 tablespoon ground coffee for every 4 oz. of water
- Gradually vacant bubbling water into the espresso press
- Give the espresso an opportunity to mix for 4 minutes
- Delicately press the plunger down
- Pour and take advantage of your new tea or coffee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that said, I was replacing a $40 French press that somehow went missing, I have no idea how. This is not only a suitable replacement, but a superior replacement. It's actually better than one four times the cost.
I don't see any reason why somebody would opt for a more expensive French Press when this will do exactly what you wanted to do at a fraction of the cost. Incredible value, fantastic French press.
For anyone new to French Presses, I would recommend going somewhere to get your beans coarsely ground, but this one will work well with store-bought finely ground beans as well.