Utopia Kitchen Reversible Cast Iron Grill Griddle, 17 x 10 inch
|Sale:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$38.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This pan grade measures approximately 17x10 inches and its slope directs grease away from the food and the specially designed side grip handles provides safety and convenience
- Reversible grill/griddle is made of cast iron for fast and even heating
- It is dishwasher safe but hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookwares original appearance
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time/ Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Utopia Kitchen Cast Iron Reversible Grill Griddle brings luxury cookware to your kitchen. This reversible griddle is seasoned and ready to use. Perfect for cooking, steaks, Paninis, vegetables, and more. Its 17 by 10 inch size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
- Specially designed side grip handles provide safety and convenience
- Its slope directs grease away from the food
- can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely, never use soap. It is not Dishwasher Safe.
Caring for your Pan: Iron rusts naturally without seasoning, so there is nothing to worry about. There is a simple fix. All that you have to do is to scrub the rust, rinse it, let it dry and then rub it with a little vegetable oil. If the problem continues, you need to remove the rust thoroughly and re-season the products by following the instructions below:
- Use hot and soapy water along with a stiff brush. Since you are creating the seasoning from scratch, it is okay for you to use soap this time.
- Rinse and dry the product completely after washing.
- Use cooking oil or melted solid vegetable fat and apply a thin layer to the product inside and out. Please refrain from using too much oil as it will give a sticky glaze.
- Put aluminum foil on the oven’s floor to trap oil drips and set the oven’s temperature to 350-400 degrees F.
- Afterwards, turn the product upside down on the oven’s top rack.
- Let it bake for at least an hour and then turn the heat off and let it cool down.
- Store it in a place that is dry, afterwards.
- Repeat if required.
Top Customer Reviews
I've read some of the one star reviews and almost all complained that the grill rusted after washing, you're supposed to dry it and season immediately folks. The seasoning will also take care of the whole meat sticking to the grill problem, which was another common complaint. The rust is not due to the products quality (which I found to be high), ALL CAST IRON RUSTS if it is not dried right after.
Cast iron requires high maintenance, so if you're not willing to put in a little work then avoid cast iron products completely. This cast iron grill is great.
This needs to be seasoned! Rub vegetable all over it and bake at 375 for one hour. Pull out after 30 minutes of shutting it off and rub oil all over again and wipe.
I added pictures after I seasoned it.
Only thing I wish it had was a grease catch section or at least a drain indent like most other pans, but it is a simple casting and gets the job done.
This would make a great gift, whether for someone that cooks at home or out on the road and under the stars. Never go wrong with cast iron.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.