- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: University of Michigan Press (November 10, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0472069071
- ISBN-13: 978-0472069071
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #952,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Utopia in Performance: Finding Hope at the Theater
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Scholar, critic, and theorist Jill Dolan is Zachary T. Scott Family Chair in Drama at the University of Texas, Austin. She is author of The Feminist Spectator as Critic; Presence and Desire: Essays on Gender, Sexuality, and Performance; and Geographies of Learning: Theory and Practice, Activism and Performance.