- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: University of Michigan Press (November 10, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0472069071
- ISBN-13: 978-0472069071
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,219,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Utopia in Performance: Finding Hope at the Theater
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Scholar, critic, and theorist Jill Dolan is Zachary T. Scott Family Chair in Drama at the University of Texas, Austin. She is author of The Feminist Spectator as Critic; Presence and Desire: Essays on Gender, Sexuality, and Performance; and Geographies of Learning: Theory and Practice, Activism and Performance.