Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Utopia Towels Premium 8 Piece Towel Set (Grey) - 2..." and save 50% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Utopia Towels Premium 8 Piece Towel Set (Grey) - 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels and 4 Washcloths - Cotton - Hotel Quality - Super Soft and Highly Absorbent
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes two bath towels (27 inch x 54 inch), two hand towels (16 inch x 28 inch), and four washcloths (13 inch x 13 inch)
- Woven with 100 percent ring spun cotton. Ring spun cotton not only gives your skin a softer feel, but is also very durable in nature
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
- For best results, wash separately on first use to minimize lint.
- Made from natural materials and free from harmful chemicals and synthetic materials, safe for you & your family
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hypersensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
This 8-piece Premium Towels set by Utopia Towels provides a complete package of four washcloths, two bath towels, and two hand towels to meet all your needs. Turn to this set for a plush and fluffy feel when drying your hands and face. Our towels and washcloths aim to keep you clean and dry you off while adding to the look of your bathroom simultaneously.
The towels measure:
- Bath Towel: 27 by 54 inches
- Hand Towels: 16 by 28 inches
- Washcloths: 13 by 13 inches
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be sure to clean your dryer lint cage often.
I do like a clean cage.
I've bought others of this brand & will stick to the Premium or better only & wait for a sale.
Most recent customer reviews
Is excellent. Got a bed cover last year like