Utopia Towels Luxury Cotton Washcloth Towel Set (12 Pack, Grey, 12 x 12 Inches) Multi-purpose Extra Soft Fingertip Towels, Highly Absorbent Face Cloths, Machine Washable Sport and Workout Towels
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set includes twelve luxury cotton washcloths in grey measuring 12 by 12 inches each
- Woven with 100 percent ring spun cotton; ring spun cotton not only gives your skin a softer feel, but is also very durable in nature
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low; for best results, wash separately on first use to minimize lint
- It is perfect for use in bathroom, kitchen, gym, spa, office, and for face wash, general cleaning as it gives you a very soft, comfortable, and lightweight feel, making it both luxurious and functional for you and your loved ones
- Made from natural materials and no harmful chemicals or synthetic materials are added, safe for you and your family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wipe off your hands and face with a soft, absorbent, fluffy wash cloths after treating yorurself with manicure, pedicure or a facial! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these wash cloths possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hyper-sensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton wash cloths that is made from soft and durable ringspun terry. Each wash cloth provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality wash cloths at home. Generously sized 12 x 12 inches wash cloth is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance wash cloth's quality and durability. Wash cloths are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We ordered the dark brown pack and were very happy with the thickness/plushness straight out of the packaging. We were, however, very skeptical about how well they would hold up after a few washes. To our pleasant surprise, the washcloths are still as soft, thick, and as dark after a couple washes.
As for performance, these washcloths work very well for makeup removal and are very soft on your face. Higher-end makeup (MUFE, Smashbox, Urban Decay) has washed out of these after every wash so far.
Overall, these towels have been a great buy and will likely end up an Amazon bestseller if they stay at their current price ($13.99/dozen) with Prime shipping. Should their quality dramatically change after more use, we will include follow-up feedback.
Update - 4/5/2013: After two months of use and several dozen washes, We're pleased to say these washcloths are holding up great with no frays, material loss, or fading. We're still shocked at how well this product has held up and it's great to see others are having the same experience. Despite the $1 price increase since we posted the original review, this product is undoubtedly worth $14.99/dozen for either home or salon applications.
We have used the first set for a full year and I ordered a second set about 4 months ago. It wasn’t until the second set was washed and in the linen closet next to the first ones that I noticed a difference. These get a lot of use and washes so I’m not surprised by any of the issues the old ones are starting to have & still recommend them for the price. However, this is what I’ve noticed after a year:
-The color fades to a light gray
-They thin out quite a bit. It’s actually so noticeable that I have to be sure not to place a new one next to an old one in the rental bathroom.
-The stitching will unravel over time
-The new ones are thicker but they also collect fuzz from other towels. I have never had this problem with the old set so either the manufacturing or fiber content has changed. (see photos)
I was THRILLED with the thickness and quality of these wash cloths for such a wonderful price! We have purchased them for our vacation rental to use near the sinks for makeup removal and face washing. I washed and dried them immediately upon arrival, as with other towels I used a cup of vinegar in the initial load and dried them on medium/high heat with wool dryer balls. They came out extremely plush and soft and far exceeded my expectations.
I will update my review as they are used and washed each week if there are any issues with durability and longevity or color issues.
Most recent customer reviews
Exactly what I was looking for! So far.Read more
I wring them out thoroughly &they eventually get tears in them.
These were 12 fro 14.99!Read more