Utopia Towels Luxury Cotton Washcloth Towels Set (12 Pack, Plum, 12x12 Inches) Multi-purpose Extra Soft Fingertip towels, Highly Absorbent Face Cloths, Machine Washable Sport, and Workout Towels
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes twelve luxury cotton washcloths in plum measuring 12 by 12 inches
- Woven with 100 percent ring spun cotton. Ring spun cotton not only gives your skin a softer feel, but is also very durable in nature
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low. For best results, wash separately on first use to minimize lint
- It is perfect for use in Face Wash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Gym, Spa, Office, and General Cleaning, as it gives you a very soft, comfortable, and lightweight feel, making it both luxurious and functional for you and your loved ones
- Made from natural materials and free from harmful chemicals and synthetic materials, safe for you & your family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wipe off your hands and face with a soft, absorbent, fluffy wash cloths after treating yorurself with manicure, pedicure or a facial! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these wash cloths possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hyper-sensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton wash cloths that is made from soft and durable ringspun terry. Each wash cloth provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality wash cloths at home. Generously sized 12 x 12 inches wash cloth is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance wash cloth's quality and durability. Wash cloths are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We ordered the dark brown pack and were very happy with the thickness/plushness straight out of the packaging. We were, however, very skeptical about how well they would hold up after a few washes. To our pleasant surprise, the washcloths are still as soft, thick, and as dark after a couple washes.
As for performance, these washcloths work very well for makeup removal and are very soft on your face. Higher-end makeup (MUFE, Smashbox, Urban Decay) has washed out of these after every wash so far.
Overall, these towels have been a great buy and will likely end up an Amazon bestseller if they stay at their current price ($13.99/dozen) with Prime shipping. Should their quality dramatically change after more use, we will include follow-up feedback.
Update - 4/5/2013: After two months of use and several dozen washes, We're pleased to say these washcloths are holding up great with no frays, material loss, or fading. We're still shocked at how well this product has held up and it's great to see others are having the same experience. Despite the $1 price increase since we posted the original review, this product is undoubtedly worth $14.99/dozen for either home or salon applications.
The price is good - that's why I keep buying them.
They last pretty long. I have some I bought two years ago that are still useful. They have gotten somewhat thinner with repeated washings, but they are still nice and soft and usable. And the ones with good stitching to begin with have maintained there structure. They did NOT fall apart later, so that's a plus.
For anyone with Odor Issues - these do NOT have any fragrance odors or industrial smells, as is becoming more common with goods manufactured in many developing nations.